Chapter 27

"There she is!! You created this song? It's so good" said Niki. I just stood there in shock. I dropped my things I was holding and started to cry. Niki backed up because she was confused.

"Aphrodite.. are you ok?" Asked Wilbur. HA! Aphrodite? Not Aph or another nickname?.... I just looked at Tommy in disbelief. He noticed.

"I- Ap-Aph... I di- I just wanted them to hear your song.. I mean it's amazing..." said Tommy. Niki and Will agreed. Tubbo did too. My eyes were just filled up with tears at this point..

"That doesn't give you the right Tom! I trusted you with the song! You know why I did so you have no right to have shown it off... you know how I feel and felt when I had made it... so why.. why did you show it to em without asking?" I yelled out a bit. Tears were falling.

"I- Aph it's ok. Calm down" said Niki. I pushed her away. "No niki! Everything is not ok! That song means some to me! I means so much... every song I make means something and this song has such emotions into it... I'm a fucking horrible person you understand that?!? I only showed it to you Tommy because I trusted you and I wanted your opinion on it to see if I should post it or not.. but now I know that I can't.... I'm leaving..." I said. I picked up Ann and was about to leave when Wilbur stopped me.

"Aphrodite wait.. you can't just leave and act like you didn't blow up on Tommy over a song.. he is right Aph.. it's a good song"

"William I swear if you don't let me go... what the hell do you know about the song? You didn't write it.. you don't know how much time and that my feelings were poured into this song... you know nothing ok?!? Leave me alone.." I said yanking my arm back and leaving. I drove to Linda's house when Lucy opened the door. She hugged me and smiled when she saw Ann.

"Oh my goodness.. Is that you Aph? Why are you crying.. wait.. you have a daughter?" Asked Linda. I smiled weakly. I told her everything and she just hugged and took care of me. Ann was napping in Lucy's room. I talked to Linda for a bit and told her everything. She listened then told me some things. I know I shouldn't have yelled at Tommy but I was hurting.. around 3 am because I couldn't sleep I left and arrived back home.

Tommy was on the couch awake with Bubbles watching tv. When I closed the door Tubbo helped me and took Ann to bed and he went. I sighed when Tommy turned around to see me. I walked to him and just hugged him. "I'm sorry Tommy... I am.. I shouldn't have yelled at you I was just hurt because I only wanted you to hear it" I said. Tommy hugged me back and we made up. We ended up watching tv and falling asleep.

I woke up to Tommy gone, front door wide open, Tubbo and Bubbles and Ann missing as well. I began to panic because the car keys were not there, the garage was open and some of Tommy's streaming set up was gone. A pc and a monitor. Tubbos set up was also half gone. Some of Ann's toys and the TV in the fucking living room was too. I didn't have my phone and or wallet.

I searched everywhere for a phone but I couldn't find one so I had ran to the nearest station and filled a report of a break in/ robbery and 3 missing kids. Since Tommy and Tubbo are legal adults they put Ann's case at a higher warning.

(Since like a whole year had past they're now 18)

I told them to call at Wilburs number which I had given them because Wilburs place is not so far from the house. Just 6 miles away and it's 20-25 minutes by train. So I took one and then ran to his house. I was sweating and out of breath when he opened the door.

"Hel- Aphrodite? What are you do-"

"Give me your damn phone Will" I said out of breath breathing heavily. He did and when he did I saw Niki walking out of his room (NOT SHIPPING JUST MORE ANGST) I couldn't be bothered by that. I called Tommy and he didn't answer, I called Tubbos and he didn't answer. I called Phill and told him what happened. I was shaking so bad I had lots of tears falling down my face as well.

I called everyone who could possibly know where Tommy or Tubbos is and not one of them has seen them. I called Ranboo and asked him. He said that He had talked to Tubbo like earlier in the morning but that was all. He didn't say much. I called Aunt Sarah and told her and she also started to look for Tommy and Tubbo and Ann. I was stressing so much Niki and Wilbur noticed.

"Aphrodite? Is everything ok?" Asked Niki. I just looked at her. "No! I woke up, Ann is missing and Tommy and Tubbo! They're gone. When I woke up the house was broken into. Some things were stood but that's not what I care about." I said. I then got call from the police and they said they found the 3 at a park. I sighed hearing that but I had to go to them. Both Niki and Wilbur followed.

At the park I saw them with the officers and I just ran to them. I hugged The 3 then grabbed Ann who was crying. Bubbles was on the leash hooked to the stroller. "Why didn't you answer your phones?" I asked. "Because we left them charging with your phone in your room?" Said Tommy.

"Why? Why are you so worried you called the cops?" Asked Tubbo. "Because I woke up, front door was open I couldn't find any of you and it was robbed... car was stolen and some of your set up too.." I said. They were shocked.