Chapter 29

I went to my room after that and thought about things for a while... I might have cried yes.. but I eventually went back and went to cooking. It was now 3 now and Ranboos cooking stream was done. Ranboo won the cookies from scratch and Tommy somehow won the gingerbread one. George and Fundy and Minx arrived when they finished. They also brought their gift for secret Santa. All the other gifts under the tree were ones I had have bought for everyone and not just the secret Santa.

The food wouldn't be done till 6. So in that time most of them watched movies or recorded some sipnits of everything. I had Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo and George go to the store to buy some more drinks for the food and snacks. Kristin and Phil brought some hot chocolate and I made a little bit of champurado
(Mexican type of thick hot chocolate but in my opinion 10000x times better) over all we had Tamales, pozel, hot chocolate and Champurado. What was there to not love about this party so far? And all we were missing was Jack, and maybe 1-2 others. Turns out they couldn't make it so then it'll be just us then.

"Im going To get dress more comfortable since I'm home and I don't care how I will look... so if a part of my ass is out it's just the hoe hoe hoe" I said giggling. We all laughed at my joke. What made it funnier was Ann who yelled "LIKE SANTA?!?"

I got dressed in pretty thick yet short shorts like booty shorts. They were warm. I knew I'd get yelled at for not being dressed up so much so I wore some Santa knee high socks I bought the other day. And of course a Christmas sweater. It was kinda tight because it was 2 sizes smaller so my chest really popped out.. like really.. my stomach fat did not make it look any better but I didn't care. I loved my body.. well not really but I'm learning to..

(Wish I had that.. self love🥺😭)

"Here comes the ho-ho-ho from the hoe" I said walking out and down stairs to the living room." Niki and Minx just looked at me and laughed. Kristin shook her head because like I said.. she's also like a mother figure to me so I actually listen and do what she says. I sighed.

"Mum plz... it's tight and shows a lot yes but it's warm and softttt" I pled. She shook her head and threw another sweater on me. Surprisingly it was the same one. But it was actually 1 size larger than what I am. I was happy so it's fine.

"You actually pulled it off tho" said Minx. I smiled. "Yeah you did. Pretty hot to be honest" said Niki as well. I looked at her. "What? Niki...I-" I was completely shook. Tommy and the others got back. When the food was done we ate and then opened the gifts. Since some had to leave to their hotel or go back home. So it only left, Niki, Wilbur, Ranboo, Tubbo, George And Tommy. Of course me too. It was actually nice because we all had one of the people in the circle. Ranboo got Tommy, Tommy got Niki, Nick got Tubbo, Tubbo got George. And then it left us both... Wilbur and I.

"Well... now we know... here... it's not much but it's something.. I really didn't have any time to finish it but it's a bracelet. The end result was supposed to look like that. The picture is on the bottom.." I said. The bracelet had been the same material as an old bracelet from when Wilbur and I were kids. It had broke and he was really sad. I didn't get it fixed till recently but it's now fixed. Wilbur was quite.

"I- like I said. It's not much but it's something... I found a shop a month ago that was able to fix it. After 17 years I was able to fix it! But since it didn't have the same charms as it did back then I decided to make some charms but ones that I know mean a lot. Like when you first hit your 1 million sub count, your first ever song got 2.3 million views and all that.. just like special moments in your life you love.. now you won't forget then because it will be on the bracelet to remind you! Also that one quote is on there. On the brim.." I said. Everyone was kinda confused. Niki just awed. I mean you can tell by her eyes. Wilbur tho.. he still stayed quiet.

"That's kinda scary Aphrodite" said Tommy. I rolled my eyes at him. "Well I've been busy with things so I don't have much time on my hands... only thing I was able to do with such little money at the time... that bracelet took me a whole month to make.. and it's still not fully done.. so many sleep less nights... but erm... hope you like it Will." I said a bit quite. Ann got up and started jumping. "Can we open My presents and the other presents Now?" She asked whining. I laughed.

"Sur-"

"Wait but Wilbur never gave you his gift for you" said Ranboo and George at the same time. Tommy just seemed tired but he agreed. "No it's fine. It's getting late and I planned a whole day today for fun activities for Ann and us.. we need sleep too so.."

"I- how did you fix it? And this is enough thank you... really thank yo- how tho? I thought I lost it... or threw it away. And it looks so expensive by the way you made the gold like charms.." said Will. I smiled a bit. "I was nothing really. I just had to find a place to make it look the same. The material is the same type but not the same one as then... that was completely wrecked.. and no problem.. and It kinda is? The band for it was maybe $300 and the gold for the charms was $900 and then the tools and everything.. it evened out to 2k? Yeah.. like I said it kinda took years but mostly a month.."

When I finished talking I was just pushed back a bit. Wilbur hugged me. I was shocked he did. We all were. "Uh... erm Wilbur you ok? We agreed on some rules" I said. Wilbur pulled away and just handed me my gift from
Him. I opened it and it was a outfit? Oh my god! It was an outfit I had fallen in love with the same day Wilbur and I went to the mall before the whole thing happened...sadly it didn't hold the same happiness it did then.

"Underneath that"