1:The Phone Call

I call Simon as i sit in my car not knowing wear to go.
Maddie - "Hey Simon,I kneed a huge favour am can I stay at yours for a few days or maybe weeks as mum and dad have kicked me out the house telling me never to come back"
Simon - "Hey of course you can I'll send you the location right now."
Maddie - "Ok thank you so much is it just you who lives there"
Simon - "No it's me and 6 other guys, Josh,Harry,Vik,Ethan,JJ and tobi and me remember them the sidemen."
Maddie - "Oh yeah well Oki dokie see you in a bit"

I hang up the phone and see the address that Simon sent me so I type it into google maps and it's an half an hour drive away so I decide to stop at McDonald's and just get something to eat.

40mins later:
I arrive at the sidemen house with all the clothes I took with me in the back of my car and I look up to see how big the house is.
"Wow" I mutter to myself and go up to the knock the door where I'm greeted to a big hug by Simon.

"Oh my god Maddie how are you I've missed you so much " Simon says in a very happy tone.
"I've missed you so much to and I'm doing well" I say with a huge smile on my face.
"Well let me go help you get your stuff" he says politely and walks out the door to my car.
"Ok thank you" I say
As we walk towards my car I look around the front of the house amazed at how big it is.
"It's such a nice house Simon" i say as I grab some of my bags from the boot of the car.
"It certainly is indeed" he says with a smile as he grabs the remaining of my bags.
We walk back to the house as I look around and follow Simon to my room.
"So do you like it" he says with a smile on his face

"Oh my god Simon I love it" i say as I dump my bags down and look around the room "It's gorgeous thank you so much" I say with a massive smile on my face

"It's gorgeous thank you so much" I say with a massive smile on my face.

. Hi guys hope you enjoy this so far let me know for some ideas you wanna see x