3:The Party

It's was 10:30 and I woke up to screaming and shouting and then realised that it was 10:30 and I had to go out dress shopping for the party tonight with Talia. I got out of bed had a shower and decided to wear a pink sidemen jumper that Simon left in my room for me and some black Nike leggings.
I walked downstairs to be greeted by JJ who whispered in my ear "meet me in my room after you get back from shopping" he says softly I look at him and nod my head and he gives me a smirk.
I decided to the walking into the kitchen where I just made myself a coffee all the boys as far as I was aware where now recording so I decided to wait on my own and scroll through Instagram to see what was going on in the world. I hear a knock on the door and see that it is Talia. "Hey girl ready to go shopping she says"
"Yas of course I am" I say we go to her car and we talk about relationships and things and how she's getting on really well with Simon when she's ask me this "So do you like anyone" I think for a minute and I'm not gonna lie to Talia she's my best freind so I told the truth about well how I like JJ "umm yeah but before I tell you promise you won't tell anyone please" I say nervously "Your secrets safe with me" she says with a smile on her face.
"Ok well I really like JJ and he said that after I get back from shopping to meet him in his room" I say in a nervous voice
Talia looks at me and screams "Oh my god girl we are gonna so impress him tonight" I smile and we turn up the music and sing along.

We arrive at the shop which sells the best dresses and me and Talia spend about half an hour looking for the perfect one until I find one I love and JJ will love. I show Talia the dress and hold it up for her to see

"Oh my god it's gorgeous" she says "If JJ likes you now he's gonna love you so much now" she says excitedly we found Talia a really pretty dress and decided to go g we Starbucks and head back home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Oh my god it's gorgeous" she says
"If JJ likes you now he's gonna love you so much now" she says excitedly we found Talia a really pretty dress and decided to go g we Starbucks and head back home.
We where coming out of Starbucks when I get a text from JJ

JJ:
Hey madz remember what I said and have you told anyone? Xx

Maddie
Hey JJ yes i remember and I've only told Talia why? x

JJ
Ok good I don't want anyone to know ok xx

Maddie
Oki dokie see u soon 🥰

We arrive back home and I say good bye to Talia and say I'll tell her what happens with me and JJ. I run upstairs to my room and drop my bag down and then walk into JJ's room knocking loud enough for him to hear me but not anyone else.
"Come in" he says. I walk in and notice him led on the bed he sits up as he sees me.
"Hey" I say nervously. He smiles and pats his bed for me to come sit next to him.
"So why did you want me here" I say in curiosity.
"Well Maddie i kneed you to know that I like you and well not as a freind but as something different." He says in a nervous voice.
"JJ to be honest I feel the same about you." You say with a big smile. Before i can say another word JJ passionately kisses me ur goes on for under a minute until we where interrupted by a knock on the door. I move away from JJ and sit in his gaming chair as he opens the door to see Simon stood there oblivious to what just happened.
"Oh hey Simon everything all right" JJ says
"Yh what's Mads doing in here" he says in a sorta angrily way.
"I was just discussing YouTube ideas" I say quickly to make Simon seem less suspicious.
"Yh she was helping me with YouTube ideas" JJ says quickly
"Ok well the party's in an hour so you guys should get ready and Maddie Talia is here now so she will help you get ready ok" Simon says.
"Ok" me and JJ both say at t he same time and Simon walks away.
"That was close" JJ whispers to me
"A bit to close for my liking" I whisper back as I walk out of the door and into my room.
I go in and and put my dress on with my necklace and then Talia does my hair and makeup and does her own as well. As I tell her everything that happens between me and JJ.
"Ready" she says with a smile on her face
"Ready" I say back as she walks out the door and I follow behind.
We walk down the stairs and i hear all the boys talking about me and Talia and how pretty we look. I noticed JJ looking at me up and down so I decided to walk over to him
"Wow you look stunning" he says as he hugs me.
"I can say the same about you" I smile.
I see Simon come over to us.
"Maddie that dress really suits you" Simon says.
"Thank you" I smile.
We all get in the Uber I'm sat in the middle of Talia and JJ and I feel a hand go on my thigh and notice it was JJ. I start getting butterflies in my stomach the suit he was wearing suited him so well and I loved the way it looked on him.

About 10mins later we get to the venue where the party is and there's loads of people there like both Calls,Theo and Freya and Gee and so many other people. "Oh my god wow this is amazing I say to Talia as we go and get some wine.

Later on in the night we are not that drunk but we are drunk so that's when I come out with an idea that I didn't realise would change my life for ever. Truth or Dare.
"Who's up for a game of TRUTH OR DARE" I shout into the mic.
Talia,all the sidemen and Freya come and sit in a circle and we go round first starting with Talia
"Truth or dare" Freya says
"Truth" she says
"Is it true you love Simon" Harry asks
"What sorta question is that" she laughs "Of course I do" she smiles
After a few more turns it's My turn
"Truth or dare" Vikk asks
"Hmm truth" I say
"Do you like anyone of the sidemen" Simon asks with a nervous smile on his face.
I look over to Talia then JJ and smile at Simon and say "Yes,yes I do like some from the sidemen" everyone starts talking to each other and Simon looks hurt
"Ok thank you for being honest" he says
Next up is JJ
"Truth or dare" Ethan asks
"Umm let's go dare fam" he says
"Ok go snog the person you have a crush on" Talia says with a massive grin on her face. I give Talia a look to say really but thank you in a way
JJ walks over to me looks at simon who just sits there with no reaction and kisses me passionately. We kiss for a few minutes and then stop as Simon fake coughs. He smirks at me and sits back down with biggest grin on his face and I blush. Then Talia whispers in my ear saying "Thank me later hun" I giggle when she says that.
As the night goes on me and JJ get closer sharing a few kisses here and then as the parties coming to a close me JJ Talia and Simon go back to the sidemen house and we are extremely tired as soon as we all get in we go to our rooms except that's what Simon thought. I walked into JJ room and fell asleep in his bed with him right beside me.

Ok my third ever chapter and I love this one I treated you guys with a 1300 word chapter enjoy next one will prob be out tomorrow take car xx