2:Meeting the guys

It's about 2:00 in the afternoon. Simon left me to unpack and settle in quite a while ago I decided to put most of my clothes in the wardrobe as I knew I was gonna be here a while. I decided to get change into this

And went downstairs to meet the boys I've met them before but haven't seen them in years

"Hey guyssss" i shout as they are all sat in the living room chatting about something
"MADDDIIEEEE" they all scream in excitement with Simon sat there smiling at me. I look over to see JJ looking me up and down and as soon as he sees me see him he looks away. I shrug it off thinking it was just that he hasn't seen me in a few years. I go and sit in the middle off JJ and Simon and catch up with everyone for about 2 hours.That's when JJ out of no where says this
"Hey Maddie" he says softly
"Yeah" i smile back
"By any chance do you have a boyfriend?" He says very interested in what I have to say next.
I look over at Simon to see his reaction and he gives JJ a deadly stare and then smiles back at me he's always been very protective over me especially when it came to boys but JJ was his best freind.
"Umm.. no no I don't have a boyfriend why?" I say stuttering I don't know why because I was telling the truth.
"No I was just wondering as your actually really pretty." He says in a sweet tone.
I feel my cheeks go warm and before I can say anything I hear the boys whispering to one another and then I hear Simon say "JJ you do realise that my little sister your talking to" he says in a sharp tone. JJ sits there and smirks. It's goes dead silent then bill breaks the awkwardness by suggesting we watch a film. Everyone agrees and we decided to put on IT all though i begged not to because I hated horror films everyone agreed we should watch it.
About half and hour into the movie we decided to order Nando's and that's when Simon came up with the brilliant idea of throwing a party tomorrow night we all agreed and I texted Talia (Simons girlfriend) if she wanted to go shoppers by tomorrow for dresses and within minutes she texted back saying she would love to.
About 30mins later the food had arrived and everyone sat back down and continued watching IT. I finished my food and was ever so tired as I got no sleep at all last night so I rested my head on JJ chest hoping that Simon wouldn't realise and fell asleep.
"Awh look she feel asleep" JJ says quietly no wanting to wake me up.
"JJ do you mind if you carry her upstairs and put her to bed?" Simon says
"Of course I can" JJ says back as he picks me up in a bridal carry and walks up the stairs to my bedroom and lays me on the bed putting the covers over me and then kisses me on the forehead along with a "goodnight mads" in a sweet quite tone walking out the room he shuts my door and heads of back downstairs with the boys.

.Hope you enjoyed the second part :)