OS 4 - Angel in disguise

Warning! This story is about a prostitute love story. If you're offend with this topic. Then please don't read. Thank you!

Happy reading📖😘❤!

Dheeran's Pov!

"I can't believe you Dhee! Seriously? Even today?" My frnd Madhav gave me an disbelieving look.

"I can't help it! Please let's wait for 10 more minutes! She'll definitely come. Please Madhav! For me!" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. He just sighed with a nod.

Currently we're in beach waiting for my angel to come. It's been almost 6months since I first met her in this very same place and spot.

From that day onwards, I'll come here at every Monday exactly at 5 in evening just to get a glimpse of her. And yes she did come but now for the past 2 weeks she didn't which I have no idea why.

I came here with my sister Shraddha one day. And that's when I saw her first, wearing a angel like white Chudi and silently sitting and staring at sea like it's the most interesting thing in this whole world.

At that time, she got jerked when we heard some scoundrel following and talking harshly at a girl. She immediately stood up before her like a shield. Then that scoundrel started talking bad to her. I still remember that day like yesterday.

"Who are you? What do you think you're doing?" He asked being irritated.

"I know what I'm doing. First tell what the hell you're doing with this girl!" She asked him being raged.

"See girl! It has nothing to do with you! She's my wife and I have every rights on her. So move! I need to talk with her." He said impatiently.

In a split second, she masked her shocked reaction and turned to the girl who's hiding behind her like she's been exposing to a fire.

"Is what he saying is true?" she asked doubtfully.

"Yes but please save me from him. Please! He's my husband but he's abusing me with his family for dowry since a year. I couldn't take it anymore so I went to my parent's house 6months ago. But he didn't leave me there peacefully for 2 weeks.

He begged me to come. I thought he changed but no. He just asked me to come there for his sexual needs. He handled me roughly like I'm his toy and his family fumed like I bewitched him that's why he took me to their home without getting dowry. So they handled me like their own slave.

I'm practically a slave for his family and a sex slave for him. So I decided to run again and here he is, persuading me to go with him again. Please save me sister! I don't want to be with him! I'll die if I go there. I already sent him divorce notice. But he didn't sign" That girl sobbed loudly and she just patted her back in a consoling way.

"Stop your bullshit Madhura! Don't test my patience and come with me! Otherwise you've to see the worst of me! Do you want that? You know I'll never give you divorce. You've to be with me till your last breath and I'll make that happen!" He said through his gritted teeth.

"Why Raj? Why can't you just leave me and marry that rich girl whom your mother chose? Please I'm begging you!" Madhura again cried.

"Shut the fuck up!!! I know what to do and not to do! If not for you this much good in bed, I'd never even give a single glance at you! You've made me addicted that I can't able to get satisfied with any other girls even prostitutes! Hell!!" He cursed loudly. Now my Angel's eyes are looking like spitting fire.

"You shut the fuck up you asshole! What the fuck you think you're saying? If she files a complaint against you, then you can't even dream about girls let alone getting satisfy your needs! What you said? Just because you didn't give her divorce, she have to live her life with you? Where are you at? 50s? Or coma since birth?