OS 3 - Soul Mate

So this story is about a girl who's a victim of rape!

Long story!😥 nearly 8000 words!

I gave so much of thought regarding this topic and finally wrote a story. Give it a try and comment❤

Happy reading📖😘❤

Shiva's POV!

"Dei anna! Onnu avaluku propose pannu illana veetla solra ponnayachum kalyanam panni thola.. Ipdi single aave irundhu en uyira edukatha da! Ne kalyanam panna dhan aduthu en matter ah solla mudiyum🙁!"
(Hey bro! Either propose her or just marry the girl whoever our family chose.. Don't be single and bother me like this! I can open my love matter only after your marriage🙁!)

My brother vikram who's 1 yr younger than me whined which I cared less.

"Don't whine okay!? I'll propose her today no matter what!" I said stiffly.

"Haan haan.. You're saying this dialogue everyday for the whole freaking 2 years!" He said with annoyance.

"Th-That.. Hmm.. Today is the last! I'll tell her no matter what!!!" I said while stammering little. He rolled his eyes while I glared.

Ok let me tell what we're talking about. I'm Shiva, 27 years old, running a small bakery. I'm a professional baker. I love a girl named Shakthi who's also my neighbor for 2 years but never confessed as I'm too shy or more like fearing of rejection.

She's not working anywhere but taking tution for kids in her home. I heard that she worked in a school as a teacher before 2 and half years i.e before shifting here.

It was love at first sight for me. She was watering plants while talking to them cutely in her house terrace when I first saw her. She was so involved and dramatically speaking-scratch-that-frowning about the weather.

It was half past 6 in early morning and it was sunny and hot as well. Usually I exercise earlier but today I overslept. She was scolding the sun god while complaining to the poor plant about 'why it's so hot and sunny rather why not rain' when I entered.

I don't know how much time I spent watching her without doing my daily exercise because I came to reality when her eyes shot a arrow straight into my eyes. Intolerable by the intensity of her eyes shot, I looked away.

She frowned and her face went uncomfortable realizing that I stared at her the whole time. She ran immediately. It was from that day she kept on disturbing my thoughts. And I went terrace every morning exactly at that time just to get a glimpse of her.

She did come for the next few days but once she was sure of me being there at that exact time, she stopped coming at that time. I missed her🙁.

Then after that, I decided to do something to meet her to have a talk or befriend her. But I don't know what exactly I have to do. I've searched for her account in every possible social medias but I found none.

She's actually living alone here with her grandma. Once, I accidentally met her grandma in the nearby park when I went to jog in evening not knowing that she's her grandma.

I helped her grandma when she was about to faint due to dehydration. She recognized me as she knows my mother and thanked me. We became pretty close as time passes. I even calling her granny by now like my own granny. I went to that park every day not only to see her but also to hear her talks about shakthi.

Yes, she did talk about her a lot. A lot in the sense, a whole day happenings, their bickerings, etc. But she never mentioned about her parents or what happened to them. Her eyes somewhat become longing whenever she talked about Shakthi.