Waiting For...?

I couldn't get both Lina and Jess off my back for the rest of the day. Every single minute they were asking.

"Oh, c'mon, Tris! What happened?" Lina asked for the billionth time 6th period. It's not that I didn't want to tell them. I really did, but I'd just rather keep it on the down-low 'till I know what's happening with Luke myself.

I figured letting them know one tiny detail wouldn't hurt. "Okay! Fine!" I whisper yelled, "We just talked a bit and...he kissed me." Shrugging, I tilted my head to the side and continued on the handout our teacher had given. I never did anything our teacher gave us, but right now it was a good distraction, to try and give the girls a hint I didn't want to talk about lunch.

"Nuh-uh. Something more happened. You boned him in the bathroom." Lina smirked nudging my arm, making me draw a line across my paper.

I scoffed, furrowing my eyebrows and looked over at her hearing Jess giggle at Linas comment. "No, I did not bone him." I was beginning to get annoyed with Linas crude comments, "Like I said, we just kissed and talked. Now get off my back...fuck." Her eyes widened and jaw dropped at my tone.

"Woah, what crawled up your ass this morning?" she shook her head and started doodling on the paper in front of her.

"Nothing. If I don't wanna tell you something I don't have to. Also, stop assuming that kind of stuff, it makes me feel like you think I'm a slut." Just then the bell rung and I stuffed my things in my bag and made my way out of the classroom not saying anything else to either Jess or Lina. I know Jess didn't do anything, but she thinks just like Lina and there was no doubt she was thinking the same.

I sighed heavily pushing my hair back out of my eyes, when a deep accent came up next to me. "Finally. I thought class would never end." Suddenly my heart rate picked up and felt like my heart was now in my throat. I looked up and met those familiar bright blue eyes that I had come in contact with earlier today.

"L-Luke..." as if my heart was really in my throat, that's all I could make out at the moment.

He smirked and leaned closer to me as we walked. "I like the way you say my name. Especially when you stutter like that." My eyes widened as I sucked my lower lip between my teeth looking ahead. "I was waiting for about an hour."

"Waiting for?" I then looked up at him to see him fiddle with his lip ring with his teeth, looking at what was ahead.

"For you." He stated, letting the ring slip from his teeth.

"Me? Well I was waiting for a text like you said." I smirked and looked back ahead.

"Maybe..." Just then I was pushed inside a bathroom as he followed me in locking the door. "I'd rather surprise you than warn you." His lips curved into a smirk, as he checked every bathroom stall.

I took in a deep breath and furrowed my eyebrows, thinking about why all of a sudden he wanted something to do with me. "Why are you now interested?" I moved back so I was now leaning against the sink.

"Always have been." He smirked moving in front of me, resting his hands on either side of my hips against the counter.

"And why do you choose now to show it?" Tilting my head, I crossed my arms under my chest looking up in his blue eyes.

"'Cause I'm so sick of holding back." His jaw clenched and I sucked in my lower lip between my teeth. "You're doing it again."

"Doing what?" I smirked leaning my head to one side looking up at him, as his eyes turned a dark blue.

"Biting your lip." Just then he slid his hands to my hips and pulled them to his. "Watching you do that during class every fuckin' day...fucks me up, babe."

"Babe? Since when am I babe?"

"Since today." He groaned. I could now feel his erection pressing against my crotch and his hands rub up and down my sides.

I smirked and grabbed his hands from my sides pushing him from me. "You should really take care of that, babe." He scowls at me and I can now tell he's getting frustrated.

"I want you to take care of it."

My eyes widened. As much as I wanted to get down on my knees for him, I wasn't going to let it happen right now. Especially not today. My stomach is still churning from the fact that he even wants me in the first place. There are so many other girls in this school, prettier girls might I add. Suddenly the image of him wearing absolutely nothing in front of me fills my mind and I squirm, now wanting nothing other than that.

"What are you thinking right now?" he smirked lifting his fingers up under my chin and I blushed, replaying the continuous thought. "I can always guess."

I shook my head and smirked. "I'm so happy that you can't read my mind."

"Not your mind, but your body." Then again, he tugged his lip ring with his teeth. "I've gotten to read that pretty well."

"Is that so?" My breathing hitched and now all I could picture was him on top of me, sliding his lips across every inch of my body. I bit my lip and looked at his.

"Right now...You wanna kiss me." I watched as his lips curved into a smirk and his hands pull my hips back into his.

I licked my lips and started to feel achy and needy for him. I wanted him so bad and with a quick movement I wrapped my arms around my neck and kissed him. He didn't hesitate to kiss back and soon enough his tongue slipped between my lips exploring my mouth. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged softly, earning a groan from him. Quickly he slid his hands down the back of my thighs lifting me onto the counter, sliding his lips down my jaw line to my neck.

"Hmm. You're so sweet, love." Gliding his lips down my neck to my sweetspot, he started to suck causing me to moan tugging at his hair a bit rougher than before. Just then a nipped at my skin with his teeth and continued to suck, tracing his tongue over the now sore spot along my neck.

Rubbing his hands down to my thighs, he slid his long fingers to the inside of my thigh pushing my thighs apart, moving his hips to stand between my legs. I let out a long sigh as he slid his lips up my neck back to my lips.

I couldn't control myself, as I felt my hands slide down his torso and up his shirt, tracing my fingertips along his abs. "Do you have any idea how much I want you, Tristan?" he mumbled against my lips, taking my lower lip between his teeth pulling. I moaned and scratched my nails down both his chest and abs. "Hmm? Do you have any idea what I want to do with you?"

All I could feel was every muscle in my body clenching and aching for him to touch me. I wanted him to do whatever he wanted with me. But here, right now, I couldn't let it happen. We weren't even dating, so I thought.

"Luke..." I mumbled, pulling my lips apart from his. He lifted his blue eyes looking into my brown ones.

"I'm sorry." He licked his lips taking a step back from me. "I lost control." Sighing heavily, he ran his fingers through his blond hair.

"Don't be." I whispered loud enough for him to here. Taking his hand I pulled him back towards me. "I liked it."

"Then why'd you stop me?" he smirked, tilting his head to the side with a raise of an eyebrow.

"Because we just started...speaking to eachother today." I laughed softly and smiled.

"Right." He huffed and looked down clenching his jaw.

"What is it? Whats wrong?" My eyebrows furrowed, as I tilted my head to get a better look at him. I could see his lips curving into a smirk as he looked back up at me.

"Nothing. Do you need a ride home?" His hand slid up and down his jaw line waiting for me to answer. What was that all about? I shrugged it off and nodded my head.

"Please?"

"Sure thing, Babe." He smiled and helped me off the counter.

"So...Babe, huh?" I smirked sneaking out of the bathroom with him.

"If that's okay with you."

"Why wouldn't it be?" I smiled.