Afterwards..

QUICK NOTE!!!! IVE CHANGED CC'S. NAME TO EVAN SO DONT GET CONFUSED:D AND ALSO MARK IS NOW MELODY :)
R~
Michael pov:
Fredbears mouth re-opens and Evans half- conscious body drops to the floor, blood dripping down his face. I run to him and picks him up in my arms.
"FATHER!!!"
I scream as I feel tears streaming down my face
My father comes running to see what happened. He looks at me, then looks at Evan. He looks at me again but this time he looks angry,scared and shocked all at the same time. I was just staring at him. Father calls an Ambulance and holds Evan in his arms. I get up and slowly go to where Fred, and melody are. They look scared but also as if they are holding back laughter.
"You...you heartless jerks. YOU KILLED MY BROTHER." I say, tears streaming down my face.
Simon comes to me and puts his hand on my shoulder in a comforting way. I hug him and cry into his shoulder.
"It's okay. I know, it wasn't your fault."
"HOW COULD THEY! I TOLD THEM THE SPRINGLOCKS WHERE LOOSE."
I run to the ambulance and get in it. I want to say goodbye to him.
I look back at Simon remembering that he also wanted to do the prank. I wanted to punch him. But not in front of father. NEVER in front of him. CRAP . I FORGOT ABOUT ELIZABETH!
As soon as the ambulance stopped I opened the doors, said "I love you Evan, goodbye." And ran. I ran all the way back to the diner. I got there and saw Elizabeth in the window. I take a breath and walk in and run up to her.
"Elizabeth! Are you okay??"
"Yes, I'm fine. What happened to Evan? Why did you leave?"
I start to cry and hug her.
"Lizzy, I'm so so sorry. But..Evans gone."
She stares at me blankly for a couple seconds.
"What do you mean, gone? Is he gonna come back?"
I chuckle and say,
"No...Eli, he isn't coming back. Papa has gone with him to the hospital to say goodbye."
"Evan..Evan is gone forever?"
She says, starting to cry.
"Yes. He is. I'm sorry."
She starts to cry even more and hugs me again.
I suggest to go to the little house I bought and she agreed. She said she didn't wanna be around father at the moment. I understood why, so did I.
We got in and I made dinner. Only simple, because I didn't know how to cook. We ate, we cried, we slept. And that's how it went until someone knocked on the door.

*A/N hiii soo another cliffhanger
How fun! And IKKK I delayed writing this for ages but it's done! And it's shorter but I like it. Please comment any feedback :))🌸*
-R~