Forms & Dorms

3rd Person Unlimited POV:

"Here," Aizawa sensei said, handing the papers to everyone in the class. "Are the forms to submit a duo request. Both hero's must have a license."

Everyone starts looking around, finding a partner. Katsuki does not even consider it, leaving the paper on the desk. Izuku has multiple requests from many people, but turns them all down. They just didn't feel right.

After declining all of the requests, with many apologies, Izuku sat down and sighed. He felt so bad declining them all, he was very fond of his friends, but their quirks just never worked with his the way he wanted to. They had a hard time taking hints, so Izuku preferred to work alone. The one person who would never ask Izuku was the one person he wanted to work with. Kacchan.  Katsuki and Izuku work together so perfectly, so flawlessly, but of course Izuku could never work up the courage to ask Katsuki, and he was sure the ash blonde would never even dream of them working together.

Little did he know....

Katsuki POV:

Why am I so stupid?!??

The nerd has like, every single person in the class asking him to pair up with him. I've bullied him all these years, so of course I wouldn't even have a chance. Why do I even have a crush on that nerd? Oh wait, I can answer that. I look up towards him. He's flustered and waving his hands around. It's kinda cute actually. But his cute green locks, his blinding emerald eyes, his soft skin, his kindness, his stutter, his lips, his personality- everything just everything! And then i'm a stupid bitch who decided to fuck up all the admiration he had for me, and bullied him.

 I gave into peer pressure, and was a brat at that time. He was quirkless, and nobody liked him, but, I, I wish  I never did anything to him. I honestly could never find anything I regret more than bullying him. Thinking about it almost brings tears to my eyes. Dammit. 

I close my eyes, regain my composure, and open them again. The bell rings, making some people flinch at the sudden noise. I get up, ready to kick back and relax n my dorm, It's ty start of the school year, so I have to wait in Mr. Aizawa's class to get my dorm assignments.

"Alright, Alright I want to sleep so here, dorm assignments," Mr Aizawa says, writing them on the board.

Jiro & Yaorouzu - 501

Todoroki & Iida - 502

Kirishima & Kaminari - 503

Uraraka & Tsuyu - 504

Mina & Sero - 505

Bakugo & Midorya - 506

WHAT. I do a double take, and stare at the board again. Mr. Aizawl heads out keycards as I process this. IM PAIRED WITH THE NERD! Nobody seems to notice, and they all file out of the classroom, chatting amongst themselves, leaving me and Izuku behind. I walk up to Aizawa Sensei. "Sensei, WHY AM I PAIRED WITH THE NERD" I yell, small explosions in my hand. "Problem Child, I Don't make the dorm assignments, do something to make it work. Don't do anything to other problem child, or else." He says, annoyed. "Tch whatever." I say, evidently pissed, which is the exact opposite of what i'm feeling. I'm actually kind of happy. Maybe I can make it up to shitnerd that way.

"Come on nerd." I say, with a speechless Izuku behind me. We make our way up to the dorms. The entire class has floor 5 as their dorms. We enter the building. They rebuilt it, and it's now a white hall with 4 elevators, and 1 staircase, and a big arched window. Me and Izuku (i'm going to start making bakugo call him izu) hopped onto an elevator. It was metal (obvi) and had a mirror and railing. I hit 5 and we went up. "Deku." I say, making him flinch. "Yes Kacchan?" he says looking at the floor. "..sorry" I say, as the elevator doors open. What the fuck?? That was so random. I swipe the keycard Aizawa Sensei gave us, and we enter the dorm. It's a mini Kitchen/Lounge area, along with 2 doors on either side. "Nerd." I snap, as Izu looks at me. "Which one do you want." "What Kacch-" "IM GIVING YOU A CHOICE FOR FUCKS SAKE CHOOSE" I yell. "U-um, that one" he says, pointing to the room on the right. "Tch okay."

I walk towards my new room. I grab the handle, and swing the white door open. The room is the size of like maybe 1/3 of our classrooms. There's a bed in the left corner, next to a window and a desk. On the other side of the room is a bathroom. Not bad. On the bed there's a note. I walk over to it and pick it up. "Feel free to decorate the rooms, just nothing that may damage the walls otherwise you will be fined - Aizawa."

Well I can probably put some posters up on the wall by my bed, LED lights would look nice on the walls, I should probably grab all my stuff from the old hag since we have the rest of today & tomorrow off to settle into our dorms. I start a task list, and start writing on it. Oh boy. I have a lot of things to do.

Izuku POV:

Whaaaa? I'm so confused. Kacchan just APOLOGIZED. KACCHAN. APOLOGY. I never thought the two of them would associate. And for what even? Sure Kacchan has lots of things to apologize for, but what exactly?

 I like Kacchan and all, but this is quite a bit to wrap my head around.

 I sit on the floor, sorting my books. Soon enough, my eyes begin to droop, and I set my head back and fall asleep. I almost dozed off until the door opens. I try to open my eyes. Is that..... Kacchan? He stares as me, but I Don't meet his gaze. I feel arms wrap around my shoulders and legs, and then they lift me up. It's KACCHAN! 

I unintentionally wrap my arms around Kacchan's neck, and bury my head in his shoulder. I inhale his scent. He smells like chocolate. It's almost intoxicating, yet dominant. Of course only Kacchan can smell like dominance 😀. He moves one of his arms and moves the covers on my bed, puts me in them, and sets me down. I shift around in the bed and yawn, my eyes finally closing as I drift off to sleep. The last thing I see is Kacchan leaving my room.

________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1110 (not kidding)

Thanks for reading this!

I think it's gonna take me anywhere from 2-3 days to a week to get a new chapter out so please bear with me😅

I hope you enjoyed, please consider liking the story and leaving a comment with any suggestions.

Byee👋