only her

~~~

~~~

Bella's iconic body-con dresses

~~~

make sure to COMMENT and LIKE on my story.

~~~

t o m ' s   p o v :

I swear this girl is gonna be the death of me

and I'll be willing if it means I can call her mine

3 months It's been. Three fucking months and she still isn't in my arms every morning I wake up.

I am literally gonna do anything to get her in my arms.

And the worst part: she doesn't even know who I am...

yet

Sitting in my office for countless amounts or hours planning on how to get this girl. And I think I'm ready to go and claim my girl.

~~~

I slam a fist into Rodrigos chest and to mine and my mens surprise he's taking it better than we expected him to.dipshit. He has only thrown up once and hasn't begged once for us to stop. I mean what can I say he got himself into this. Sparing him a new set of lungs I stop pounding into his now crimson red chest and slowly step back and admire my artistry.

Out of the corner of my eyes I spot multiple smirks on my mens faces. They love this. And its not very often they see me actually torturing someone.

"wanna tell me know? where is she?" I roar, taking my men slightly by surprise.

" I will never tell you, you're gonna kill me anyway" Rodrigo whimpered.

Rodrigo is the right hand man of the coward Irish mafia, who attempted in stealing our latest drug shipment. Ye well they didn't succeed so that cost them about 1,000 of their men.

There's a thrill in making people pay in blood when they cross me and my mafia. They get a rush in watching them break.

I don't really want to admit it to myself anymore, but I wonder if the reason I'm not enjoying this so much is because all I can think about is her, she won't fucking get out my mind and its pissing me the hell of.

And it's showing in my blistering punches.

My men turn towards me wondering why the hell the show has stopped and I turn to them and order them to clean this mess up.

"tidy this up, i have a meeting to go to" I order

They quickly nod at me not wanting to defy me at this moment in time, or anytime as a matter.

Harrison, my right hand man takes a step towards me when I reach closer towards the door

"sir? He's not dead"

'oh for fuck sake' I think. What does a man have to do in this place for a break.

Quickly Turning around I reach into the waist band of my slacks and shot the bastard right down the middle of his eyes.

dead

the room quickly turns into madness cleaning everything up ready for whenever to be used next as I leave to go and have a very well earned pint with Harrison, dad and a couple others.

[ oh and she'll be there too ]