Chapter 3 - Just like me.

HELLOOOOOOOOOO, sorry i rushed the last chapter. I just get so hyped up when writing this, if you want me to try to add anything or have any potential scene ideas let me know as i'm not the most creative. Enjoyyyy < 3

__________________________________

"You should see your face right now! You're like a puppy seeing its parents and friends to thin dust. Just like everyone who loved you.. Besides! People aren't special because they have a visions." Scaramouche placed a hand on his hip, swaying his hat back and forth out of boredom.

 Kazuha clenched his fits behind the sturdy chair as he was gritting his teeth but refused to make eye contact. "Hey! Look at me when I'm talking to you brat." Scaramouche ordered, pushing Kazuha's chin up forcefully. Once there eyes met, they couldn't look away. The world was quiet, and peaceful as they both stared deeply into each others eyes, getting lost in them until... 

"BANG" The doors to the room slammed open, and light flooded into the once dark now lit room. Their eyes drifted over to the figure standing in the doorframe.

"SCARAMOUCHE. DID YOU TOUCH MY BLOODY ALMOND TOFU." The figure shouted, approaching Scaramouche swiftly, holding two sci-fi looking razor blades made out of hydro in their hands. They had a faded rose coloured cape with black sharp boots. They also had ginger hair, with a greyish shirt and bottoms, not to mention the red-ish, weird shaped mask rested on their hair on the side of their head at an angle. 

"No Childe. I did not touch your stupid almond tofu-"

"Well SOMEONE did. And guess what, Signora told me she saw you reach into the fridge and grab MY almond tofu. You're the number one Culprit!" Childe stated, annoyed at scramouche, but at the same time scared of him. Kazuha silently watched the two men argue, finding the whole situation pointless.

"Well it's not my problem so Leave." Scaramouche turned back to Kazuha, resting his fingers on the bridge of his nose. "Childe, You're so hopeless," He mumbled to himself.

"You owe me some almond tof- Who is this guy?" Childe spotted Kazuha, examining him. 

"No one. I don't know who you're talking about." Scaramouche stood in front of Kazuha, blocking him from Childes sight. "JUST GO." 

"Fine fine i'm leaving.." Childe to a few steps in the direction to the door then swiftly jolted around to Kazuha. "So where are you from? What's your name?"

"Don't answer that." Scaramouche looked to Kazuha, with his eyebrows furrowed. 

"I'm Kaedehara Kazuha, from Inazuma." Kazuha stared at Scaramouche daringly, as he disobeyed him. 

"Cool name comrade! Wait just a minute.. i could have sworn that.. you Both are alike in the case of you both are from Inazuma! How cool is that?" Childe chuckled, obviously trying to test his luck. 

"Right. Goodbye." Scaramouche pushed Childe out of the room, and then returned to Kazuha as he dusted himself down.

____________________

new chapter may take a while to come out as something came out but i will try my hardest to get it out to you all =D < 3