1

(Zen pov)
I was skating with the boys today. They decided to skate in front of the shop, but I stayed inside.
I seen some kid on a bike stare at fuckshit and ray. When they walked in I was putting away some Motor boards. "Heeey ma your ass looking real fine from up there" fuckshit said still staring at my ass. "Fuckshit chill man alright?" Said ruben "ruben it's fine, I don't care" I said as i finished putting away the boards.
(Time skip) [play the song now]
The kid on the bike the other day walked in the store. "Hey man how can I help you?" I examined the kid." Oh I'm just looking around..." he says as he goes to the t-shirts. I was pretty sure the fuckshit was drunk out of his mind. Fourthgrade was messing with his camera like always. And ruben was just sitting there, at times he would stare at me or look at the TV.

I finished helping people out at the shop. I could finally sit down, but there was no room so i just sat on the floor. "Aye bubble come sit over here" fuckshit patted to his lap."Haha very funny" I squeezed next to fuckshit and ruben. As I sat down fuckshit put his arm around me, I peeled his arm from off me. "You know I don't like being touched"

Don't know if I should continue this...
-elliott<33