11

(A/N: ya'll I'm writing this on a laptop so this might be shit but oh well and im rewatching Mid90's for like the 16th time)

I woke up to a arm rapped around my waist. I tried to get up but kept getting pushed down.
"Stop moving zen" his morning voice hit me. Is started blushing. Trying to hide my face in the pillow. "He have to get up ruben" I said trying to remove is arm from my waist. "Five more minutes" still in a grumpy voice."Ruben the guys are waiting for us come on"

We skated down to motors and opened the door. "Heyyy you guys took long enough" said fuckshit. "Shut up" ray said "They were like 5 minutes late bro" ray said ray again. "n**** shut the fuck up"

We all sat on the couch watching a Thrasher Magazine video. I sat next to ruben. Thank god nobody thought anything about it. Sunburn finally showed up. "what's up sunburn" fuckshit exclaimed. "ya'll tryna skate this gap?" ray suggested. fuckshit nodded. "ruben, bubbles?" "yea" we both said.

We arrived at the school gate. "damn we have to climb this" I said. ruben looked in my direction an whispered "yeah but at least I'll get a good view" he laughed. "bro really...?" he shrugged "It's nothing I haven't seen before" I nudged him in the rib. "ow" he pushed me. We started to climb the fence. Stevie tried to throw his board over but got stuck on the top of the fence.

Ray and fuckshit moved moved a table to a more open stop.

Ruben's pov:

I was sitting on one of the tables when stevie comes an sits next to me. So i spoke first "so your sunburn now?" and he answered "How come some people have nicknames and some dont?" i looked over at him " i dunno... ray doesn't he's the coolest. Think it's better not to have one." "Yeah. Ray is awesome. And doesn't have one. That's, like, way cooler, for sure." then out of nowhere fuckshit yells 'you seen that to bubbles and she giggled 'yea for sure'. I got a little jealous. And stevie asked, "why is his name fuckshit?" and lands a kickflip. "cause anytime he sees a dope trick, he yells out, 'fuck, shit, that was dope.' and stevie laughs. "yeah. ray is awesome. he skates just like in the videos." "yeah. He's fucking insane. Ever since I've met him, he's gone from, like, dope to, like, next-level dope. Like pro dope." and he just nodded. "him and fuckshit have pretty much the same tricks, but ray just has the sickest style ever." " why is his nickname Fourth Grade?" I scoff a little " 'cause he's as smart as a fourth grader" stevie just laughs at his name. "can i call him that?" he says "i wouldn't call anyone anything yet""why is her name bubbles" " because she likes bubbles ever since she was a kid, an still likes them till now" i laughed. Then he spoke up. " Are you an zen dating?" i blush just hearing that name 'zen' " why do you ask?" i try to hide my face. " because i see the way you look at her, and she's also really pretty" i got pretty angry by the way he sai she we pretty, but i cant blame the kid she is pretty, an fucking hot. "No, were not"

i got up an walked up to bubbles. She was smoking a blunt. " hey can i talk to you?" she looked up. " uh yes for sure"

.........................

A/N: IM WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER WHILE IM PUBLISHING THIS ANDD I TOL YOU IT WAS GONNA BE LONGER THAN MY OTHER ONE. THIS ALSO TOOK LIKE 3-4 hr TO DO SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

-what do you think is going to happen next chapter. leave a guess down in the comments. dont forget to vote and likeee <33

-iris