Chapter 5

6 months passed by An was visiting like always while Claude stuck to M/n like glue

The meeting happened right after the 1 meeting so they had to get along with each other. The both of them decided to have a mutual agreement for now

Anyways M/n was bored like there wasn't anything to do here. Sure Claude-chan and An-chan (yes there to pretty ) played with him and they had fun too, but it was getting boring. There would sorta do the same thing.

Well not like he complaining

Free Food✨
Doesn't have to work at all✨
=. Extremely lazy and someone who's bored

Well as usual Claude had some milk since he was a kid while he didn't because he was ..... a child????

?????????????
Tf

I just realized that I'm short

......

Ughhhhhh!!!! No my dignity as a MaNNNN!!!

WHHYYYyy

Meh it's fina as long as I'm
✨✨✨✨✨
HOT ,CuTE , HanDSome then everything shall be fine.
✨✨✨✨

But that's not the problem now ... for now

Meanwhile Claude was just looking at N/m as he made different expressions. It was quite funny to him, he really wanted laugh, but held it as it may cause him to stop. Something that he didn't want to.

Deciding to call out to him Claude asked "N/m look" showing a paper up high so he could see it. Snapping out of his thoughts he looked at the paper.

The paper apparently was a test for all the subjects. He scored all 100%.

Looking at it M/n couldn't help but frown....

Of course Claude saw this and was sad. Slowly lowering down the paper thinking he wasn't proud of him along the lines, he was a disappointment, someone that isn't smart, or maybe he hates him...

While Claude was in depression mode. M/n thought stared in a daze frowning.

A child someone that is 8 years old
Got 100% on all the subjects

Why WHY!!! This is so unfair. HOW all of those hard work I spent studying and I only got around 85-95%  when I was his age

A mere child beat me. He's much smarter than younger me.
I'm so jealous ~

Looking up at Claude he frowned, man seeing a kick puppy is cute but why is he sad.

"Claude -Chan are you okay"

He didn't look up instead he turned his head the other way not looking towards his direction.

I've been rejected

Trying to think of something else

"Umm.. by the way you did a good job on passing all of the subjects. Well you did better than me when I did it at your age." Smiling at the end. I almost forgot what I wanted to tell him lucky me.

Claude looked up, wide eyed, but smiled brightly.

A literal angel has ascended.

The atmosphere became cheerful as M/n rambled on, on random stuff. Claude not minding thinking

I'm glad . M/n-Chan is really the one I want. So stay with me. Don't leave yet. It's too early. DON'T think I haven't noticed the way you look out the window.

...