Chapter 7

In the morning, it was a bit awkward for some reason. Claude and Felix noticed it but, didn't say anything.

M/n looked at them and couldn't help but cry internally. 'Wahh I'm going to miss them so much!!! By then, they'll be just as described in the manwha. But I don't want to leave like this. We should do something fun first.'

"Guys let's go somewhere and play~!" He happily said while trying to lift the mood.

Immediately Claude perked up and answered "Okay, let's go."

'My it seems like I adopted two little puppies. How cute~'

'But, where should I take them' DUN DUN

To the ocean we go^^
.
.
.
.
.

Claude and Felix looked in awe at the beautiful blue waves.  Small crabs slowly walking. Sea shells laying across the golden brown yellow sand.

Both of them soon started going nuts, runnning around like crazy while screaming.

Meanwhile M/n started setting up a some beach chairs along with a table that has an umbrella attached to it.  Something that these un advanced humans don't have ✨ .... Yet

We gotta look fancy and rich here people.

Meanwhile Claude and Felix just looked at him weirdly. Btw they were in the water already.

Felix turned to Claude whispering "Hey did he go crazy."

Claude just blankly looked at him as if he was stupid
"Don't question it. Whatever N/m does he looks heavenly."
..
.
.
'Though he does look weird and stupid....a bit crazy but he's ....

Now it was Felix turn to look at Claude blankly before accepting it.

Of course Claude ignored the way he was looking at him because it wasn't that important as this matter. Frowning at child that was lying down on a chair while enjoying a glass of expensive win- cough juice. He wanted to get mad at him but instead he puffed him chubby cheeks and pouted "N/m ... I want to play with you."

Bright shinning rays immediately blinded M/n eyes.

WHeres the SungLasess!,!

My precious EYES!!

I mean who could resist that look.

Completely swooning over the words left out of my mouth without me realizing it. "Sure I'll play with you."

Hearing those words Claude perked up with sparking eyes as the bright aura increased dramatically like the sun. 

Ah. I guess I could Rest In Peace now even though I'm dead already.

The two kids had a sparkly aura around them which made it hard for people to intervene with their conversation making Felix lonely. Feeling left out Felix looked away from the scene and crouched down to the sand, drawing circles with crocodile tears flowing out.

With a teary face his cheeks turned flushed. He picked up a small cute crab before staring at it with a sad puppy look.

"I guess it's just you and me now." Looking around the sand Felix didn't see anymore of his kind before looking back the small crab that looked at him blankly. "I guess you're just like me 🥺"

With a depressed aura around him Claude blankly looked at him while M/n stared like he was an abandon puppy. Both of them were finished admiring each other when they saw Felix started to hold the small crab.

"Felix what are you doing there by yourself lets go in the water." M/n shouted waving his arms around in the air.

Dramatically Felix turned around like a puppy that finally found his owner and ran towards him. You could see a tail waving back and forth excitedly.

Claude just gave him a hard stare before, letting it go knowing that Felix wouldn't 'like' I mean have a crush on him.

All three of them started splashing around in the water, wrestle each other, basically what people would do at the beach.

The sun rays shined on all three kids making them look beautiful as water splashed in the air. It shined with a rainbow like color due to the sunlight. All in all the scene looked heavenly, which one couldn't even dare to be in. A scene that soon would end.

Meanwhile, the small adorable crab looked at the scene with sad eyes after being abandoned. Small tears dropped from his eyes as he dramatically turned away before leaving. His silhouette became smaller and smaller before his figure completely disappeared a finale farewell was said

"Thank you for caring about me even if it was only for a minute. Farewell my precious friend if the day ever comes when we meet again I shall continue to watch you. This memory will continue till death comes to me. "

Sooo which animal would you choose??

🐼
🐨
🐹
🐻