IV - who's that girl

The next morning Amelie woke up on the floor of Harlow's bedroom in Greenwich Village. She groaned and got up quietly as to not wake up Harlow - she was not a morning person least of all with a hangover.

Creeping downstairs, she hugged her sweater tighter to her seeing that the sun had turned into grey clouds today.

She headed outside and walked down two blocks to grab them some coffee and croissants. Whilst waiting in line she checked her phone.

Harlow had been right, it was crazy.

He follow requests were ridiculous and so were her messages. She didn't want to even look, she knew what her generation was like.

Instead she couldn't help but Google.

And there were the headlines...

Even Vanity Fair had done a brief article on it.

Timothée Chalamet Seen With Mystery Girl

Who's That Girl? Everything We Know About Timothée's New Girl

Two Love Birds Spotted In Tompkins Square Park

There were so many photos of them, how could she have not seen them being taken?

Ones of them sat down talking at the café, him reaching his hand out to her, photos of them from behind, the side and front on basically every block.

But the worst photo was the one they had seen being taken. The photo with them sat on the bench, she saw the way he looked at her and the way she was looking at him.

She blushed. How could someone feel okay about publishing something so intimate?

She clicked on the Vanity Fair article.

Who's That Girl? Everything We Know About Timothée's New Girl

Timothée Chalamet has been seen with another girl in New York, today *sigh* and we can only dream of what he's like on a date.

He looked absolutely smitten on their date, having coffee at his favourite café, strolling around East Village hand in hand and making a quick stop to stare into each other's eyes at Tompkins Square Park.

Here's everything we know about the (beautiful, sorry we had to say it) girl he was with.

According to our sources, Amelie Martin is eighteen years old and French British. We can't help but wonder if they talk in French to each other.

She is studying at NYU for Film although has been seen in many projects in her youth. Considered a muse to the famous french painter, Jacques Du Pont a collection of his work which Amelie modelled for was exhibited in Paris this Summer.

 Considered a muse to the famous french painter, Jacques Du Pont a collection of his work which Amelie modelled for was exhibited in Paris this Summer

She is best friends with Manhattan's finest, Harlow Brown since childhood and Xavier Smith, who is currently travelling in Italy

As for past relationships there were rumours between Louise Partridge and herself, both having been seen to be cosy when she visited him on set at the start of Summer in London.

That is all we know about these two, but we must admit they look adorable together, despite the *cough* seven year age gap...

Let us know what you think!

Amelie shut her phone off quickly.

"Two croissants, one oat milk latte and one double shot espresso please." She smiled to the barista, paying and walking much faster back to the house.

When buzzing for Harlow to let her in, she did half wonder if her friend was dead. Finally she opened the door grumbling.

Amelie held up the croissants with a grin on her face.

"You love me." She giggled at Harlow who looked like someone had electrocuted her.

Harlow snatched the bag out of her hand, and shoved a bite in her face. "No talking." She groaned.

They sat in silence for a while, Amelie reading her book and Harlow eating and drinking latte.

For the rest of the morning the two girls chatted back and forth a little, until Harlow showered and Amelie knew that meant she was feeling better.

"I have to show you these articles Harlow they're crazy!"

She was about to hand over her phone until she saw who had messaged her.

Louis:
So you're dating Timothée and didn't think to tell me?

Amelie groaned herself this time. But it quickly changed to a smile when she saw the other message.

Timothée:
I'm so sorry about all of this. I'll get my PR to sort it all out, I promise but as for today. Got any plans?

Harlow watched her bestfriend blushing and chewing her nail.

"Oh so he messaged did he." She grinned. Amelie chucking a pillow at her.

"What do I say?" Harlow read the message and gave her a look.

"You say you're free, obviously?"

"But I look like shit, what would I even wear? What would we do? Oh my god, no I need more preparation for this!" She threw herself onto the bed. Harlow laughing.

"Dude, get up, have a shower and borrow something of mine. Or get a cab home and get ready there. Either way, say yes!" She giggled at her friend.

"Okay you're right. You're right. No point wasting an invitation. That would be rude. And I'm not rude. So, so I have to get ready!" She rushed running into Harlow's en suite.

She replied to Timothée whilst waiting for the shower to warm up.

Don't worry about it, I've got no plans?

Once out of the shower she paces back and forth brushing her teeth waiting for him to respond.

Great, so want to go get lunch then see that movie?

She passed her phone to Harlow so she didn't reply too soon, raking through her closet.

She found a pair of jeans and chunky mohair jumper. She borrowed some kitten heels and a handbag.

"You're meeting him at The Butcher's Daughter at two." She grinned at her.

Amelie bit her lip looking at her reflection, she hated to admit it but she wanted to look sexy and she felt ... frumpy.

Harlow got up and found her the perfect solution. A lace La Perla bra with only an off the shoulder jumper.

It was perfect, understated and yet beautiful. She looked Parisian and she sprayed some perfume on she felt like herself.

Looking in the mirror she couldn't explain it, but she wasn't bothered about being seen with Timothée today. She didn't feel so ... scared.