Chapter 3- Rise of Doc Ock and Dawn of the Slayers

It's been about a week since I met Ben, we're all very good friends, me, Ben, and Harry are walking to my place to hang out and play video games, we walk in a comic book store and see an old family friend of mine, "Stan!" He smiles and I walk over while Ben and Harry are looking around, "Peter, how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while," I nod, "Yeah, things have been crazy, but I'm getting by, it's very good to see you again," he smiles, "You too, are those your friends?" I see Ben and Harry talking, "Yeah they are, my best friend Harry and new friend Ben," he smiles, "Nice name, up but they're arguing right now," I look at them and walk over, "Guys, what is it?" Ben says, "We're talking about Spider-Man, right? I'm saying he's a hero, because he is, he's the Superior Spider-Man, and Harry here is saying that he killed his father, which is impossible, right?" I nod and about to talk when Harry says, "Extremely possible, I saw him lay down my dead dad in front of me, then he vanished," they start arguing again, "Guys, cut it out, seriously, look, let's just agree to disagree that it's okay to have opinions, doesn't matter if they're right or wrong, that's what they are, opinions, agreed?" They nod, "Yeah," "Sure," I nod, "Cool, but just out of curiosity, why did you start arguing about Spider-Man?" Ben grins, "Turn around," "Okay?" I turn around and my jaw drops as I see, on the shelf, my comic book, it's called 'Superior Spider-Man, Goblin Fears,' "Holy shit," Ben laughs, "I know right," I get it, Harry asks, "Seriously Pete?" "What, even if he did kill your dad Harry, you gotta admit, he is a total badass," he grumbles and I go to pay for it while they walk outside, "Great friends you have there," I smile, "Don't I know it," I pick up the bag, "See you later Stan," he smiles, "You got it Pete," I smile and see the cover of a newspaper he's reading and frown, it shows that Octavius has escaped from the hospital and murdered people with his arms, I wave and walk out with my friends. Later on, me and mom are at the bank and my spider sense goes off, "Oh no," mom asks, "What is it?" I look around and see some guy with four metal arms rip off the bank vault, "Octavius," "Otto Octavius? The scientist you and Harry went to see?" I nod, "Yep, those arms are stuck to his spine, watch out!" I kick her chair back as the vault door goes in between us, she nods at me, I nod back and go invisible behind a column, then suit up and land behind him as he's loading his bags with money, "You know, no one uses banks anymore, you're lucky you found actual cash!" He turns around and throws money bags at me, I dodge one and block one, then swing one back to him, "Here's your deposit! Hope you didn't lose the recipe because you can't return it!" I stick to a chandelier and continue dodging, "Do you seriously think you can hit me with those? Look who you're talking to here," I continue dodging, "Alright, I'm done defense, time for offense," I dodge a few more while I get closer and I web his face, then swing kick him out the window and he crashes into a car, he throws two doors at me, I flip over one and cut through the other one with an axe, but he gets someone in the crowd, mom, I freeze as she tries to get away, "Don't follow me," he runs away using his arms, I chase after him and land above him on a building, "Hand her over,'" he has her in a claw, "Of course," he hands her over slowly and drops her, "No!" I shoot a web, stopping her and I pull her up with a web, she flies above me, but Octavius slams me against the wall a couple times, and I shoot a web at his face and pull him into my fist, then jump up to help mom, but Octavius grabs me again and we start fighting on the wall, we free fall fight a bit and crash through a window and keep fighting, he slams me against a wall and throws me out of the window, I pull him out and yell, "Sorry about the mess!" We keep fighting on the wall, but he somehow blasts me with his arms into the opposite building. I recover to see Octavius holding mom, my fists clench and my venom blast sparks up, "You've interfered in my business for the last time wallcrawler! Now you'll have this woman's death on your hands," I shoot a web and slingshot myself at him, he thrusts a knife at me and Nat hits him in the head, he veers off course a bit and I grab the knife and push it into a wall, then punch him in the face but he drops mom, "No!" I jump down and shoot a web to pull her to me and hold her, then shoot a web and swing us down to safety, "You alright?" She nods, "Thanks...again," I chuckle, "No problem, see you at home later," she nods, "You got it," I swing away again. Later that night, I've just finished stopping a robbery from a guy named Shocker with these high tech gauntlets, after laughing my ass off for a few minutes about the name, I took him down, anyway, I'm swinging, then my spider sense goes off and my web is cut by something sharp, I try to save myself but I'm punched down, I make a crack in the road and skid, then tumble into a car, where I dent it, "Ugh, what happened?" I get up and shake it off a little, then I sense something and some sort of other spider person in white lands in front of me, black eyes and a black spider going from the front to the back, "Who are you?" He doesn't answer as two more show up, one with bones sticking out and another one with his skin is metal, bigger and buffer, then a red spider going from his front to the back, "Um..what's going on?" They don't answer as they all attack at once, "Ahh!" I dodge some spikes and dodge a few of the big guy's punches but I get hit and I go tumbling, "What was that?" 'Why didn't my spider sense warn me?' I dodge a few more of those spikes along with punches and get out my stingers, then I run at the bone one and we block and dodge each other's attacks, I block one with my stinger and push up, then roundhouse kick him away, but I get hit by something again, spider sense, I roll to dodge the big guy hitting me and web his face, then kick him, he steps back and I jump off into a backflip and land, then he punches down on me, I hold his fists and hear footsteps coming my way, I stop pushing and pull, pulling him and flipping him over my shoulder, he lands on something and I catch another spike and crush it, then dodge some more swipes and spikes, punch him in the face and swing him by a web into the other one, they all get up again and the white one appears out of nowhere, "Before we do this, who the hell are you guys?" The big one says, "We are the Spider Slayers," the white and black one says, "And we came to do one thing," the bone one says, "Guess what that is," they all get ready, I sigh and get in my crouch, 'gonna be one of those nights again,' we all charge at each other.