Chapter 3- Maximum Venom Part 2

Right now, I'm swinging to the last safe place in the city, I hope, the Spider Cave, I'm invisible and say, "Karen, open the hatch to the Spider Cave please," "Can do Peter," the hatch opens and I fall through the little tube hatch and land in my crouch, the hatch closes and I stand up again, then go visible, Curt walks out, "Peter, what are you doing here?" "Do you know what's going on outside? It's chaos out there, fires and symbiotes reign supreme," he smiles evilly, "I know," my eyes widen as the symbiote grows in him, "Oh come on!" He chuckles, "You're done Spider-Man, accept defeat," "Never! As long as there is life in my body, I'll keep fighting," "That can be arranged," he lunges at me, I flip over him and attach a web to his foot, then pull, making him fall down, then I jump towards him and punch him very hard, he goes down, "Time to save you," I go to venom blast him when I get an idea, "Wait, maybe I can take a sample and use it to create a cure to destroy Venom, like an Anti-Venom," I cut a piece off with my stinger and put him in a capsule that belonged to one of the Spider Slayers, then I go back to my lab and get to work. About 2 hours later, I'm done, "Finally, now that I have the cure, how am I going to-, the Ganali device! But it's at Oscorp, but Curt was working on an upgraded one in case we needed it, which I do, I hope it's done," I go to Curt's lab and get the bomb, "Haha, yes, it's finished, now to see if this cure works, I hope so," I walk back to the capsules and put a little bit of the cure into it, it releases in gas form and the symbiote is burned off of Curt, "Yes!" I get him out of there and carry him to a bed in the med bay, "Hang tight Curt, I'm going to fix this whole mess," I open the hatch and go invisible, then sling myself out of the air and swing to Oscorp. I finally get there after dodging multiple symbiotes civilians and land on the top, I put the Anti-V in the bomb and put the bomb at the top of a tower, "Detonation in T-Minus 2 minutes," I sense something and dodge a blast, but get pulled down by a venomized Wanda and land on the rooftop, surrounded by all of them, "Oh great, this will be fun," Cap says, "Symbiotes assemble!" "Dude, that is so wrong on so many levels," I dodge all I can, but when I shoot a web at Thor after I knocked down one of them, he blocks it with his hammer and calls lighting to it, "Oh crap," I try to cut it before but get electrocuted and fall down, then get punched by the glowing lady. I slowly get up and hold my side, surrounded by all of them and Tony is going for the bomb, "No!" I focus and channel all my venom blast, "Hey Venom! Earth is closed!" I punch the rooftop and it sends out a massive shockwave of venom blast that knocks all of them back, I fall down on my hands and knees in exhaustion and see the Anti-V spreading throughout the city, I smile and Wanda-V laughs, "What's so funny?" "You may have defeated us, but you will not defeat him," "Who is him?" She stands up, "The King in Black, End of Days, God of all symbiotes and your final destruction, Knull, he will kill you Spider-Man and the Earth will finally be ours!" She laughs as the Anti-V turns her back to Wanda, I help her up, "Uh, what happened?" "Symbiote invasion, you know, usual Tuesday for me," she chuckles and looks at our hands, "Look, there's something I need to say," "What is it?" "I...I like..." "Peter?" I take a deep breath and say, "Screw it," I pull her to me and kiss her, she's shocked for a minute before she kisses back, I smile and continue kissing her for a couple minutes, we pull away, "Wow," she giggles, "Yeah, wow," we smile at each other and see everyone else getting up, "Come on, let's go help them," she smiles and kisses me again, I smile into it and pull away, "I could get used to this," she giggles and nods, then we walk to the others.