Chapter 1

6 fallen angels were head to an abandoned building for they were told some devil activity was seen.

They fallen angels flew past the high school and not to far from the school was an abandoned building the parking lot was empty and the building didn't look in good shape.

FA4: so this is the place huh. Pity for those devils really.

FA2: yeah well, get in side already, before someone spots us.

FA4: how would anyone see us?

All the fallen angels except FA1 face palmed.

FA1: cause Dumbass we're near a school, now stop talking and let's get moving.

They enter the place and were immediately hit by the stank of the place they almost vomited it smelled like rotting corpses.

FA3: Jesus what the fuck died in here.

FA2: yeah *cough* what died here.

They walked to the center of the place there were tables, chairs, papers, plates, and other supplies scattered around.

FA5: seems normal so far.

FA6: then explain that.

They all turned towards a stage where 3 robots stand they weren't broken but they looked dirty.

FA1: are those the devils?

FA3: not sure. But don't bother with it.

FA2: Hey guys!

They all turned towards the angel and noticed he was infront of a purple curtain stage the curtains were close but something was making noise in there.

FA2: I think there's som-

She didn't even get to finish her sentence when something grabbed her through the curtains and dragged her in quickly.

FA3: What the-

The lights were starting to flicker and then bam darkness.

FA1: what the hell is going on!

The lights turn back on and they see FA2 head on the floor.

FA5: what... the.. fuck.

FA4: hey guys was there a brown one sitting right there before.

FA6: yeah, why?

FA4: cause it's gone.

They all turned and saw that the animatronics were pointing at them and the brown one was gone everything was turning to hell fast.

FA3: that's it! Die devil!

The lights turn off again and were now completely vulnerable to whatever was here.

FA1: AH- *snap*

FA6: wh- *snap*

FA5: oh god no what is that!

And tune started playing then the lights turn back on

FA1 and FA6 were on the floor dead with the bear standing over on while a green rabbit stand over the other.

???: time to join your friends in hell

The green rabbit talked but it sounded all Grovly.

FA5: screw that I'm gone!

FA5 ran towards the exit only to see it's locked.

FA5: how the-

Something covered his mouth and was dragged to the floor FA5 looked up to see the chicken strangling him.

Then snap his neck was snapped the chicken walked away from the body.

FA4 and 3 were attacking them but nothing they therw at the animatronics worked.

4 was over run by the purple rabbit and the rabbit cracked her head open against the floor.

3 ran down a wall way and entered a small room with 2 door ways.

He pressed the buttons and both doors closed.

FA3: there all dead... we all died so fast... how.

He saw a white button that said light he pressed it and jumped back cause threw the window the bear stared at him he did the same with the other window and the purple rabbit was there.

He backed up but pumped into something he turned slowly and saw a yellow bear looking down at him

*note Golden Freddy is the only one in the fnaf 2 style*

Golden Freddy looked down with his hollow eyes and knocked 3 out.

*timeskip*

They were dead all the fallens were dead and the animatronics stood around the body's.

Springtrap: the fear they had was so satisfying. Such a shame it didn't last longer.

The animatronics stayed quiet cause springtrap and someone else were the only ones able to talk.

In the parts in Service room chica got done stuffing 3 in a fazbear suit.

This event comes to show that not even the super naturel can survive the horrors of this place.