Ep 1. The Weight Of A Name pt. 2

(No One's POV)

The day went on with the trio going about their day. However for our main hero (y/n) he kept on doing his best to avoid people. Well that's kind of a lie he was polite and introduced himself but whenever they brought up the topic of being a Moto he asked if we could change the subject. Luckily some of them listened and talked about other stuff, other than that they did the typical school stuff Japanese history, P.E., Science all that good stuff. However thankfully the day finally ended and the first thing almost everyone tried to do was to hang out with (y/n) but, one little problem with that. (Y/n) already found a way to sneak out of school without anyone noticing him, at least so he thought that was until he let his guard down and saw and covered his eyes.

"The heck!?"- (y/n)

"Guess who?"- Kumi

"Um? Kumi?"- (y/n)

Kumi took her hands of his eyes and walked in front of him so he can get a good look at her.

"Correct, you win."- Kumi

"Win? What exactly do I win?"- (y/n)

"You get to spend the rest of the day with me!"- Kumi

Kumi seem to be genuinely happy about the idea to be spending time with someone new. However on the other hand (y/n) seem to be a bit skeptical and confused at the same time.

"Wait, huh?"- (y/n)

"You get to spend the rest of the day with me?"- Kumi

"No no I heard you. It's just why do you want to hang out with me exactly? I mean it's not like I have anything interesting."- (y/n)

"Well you see the truth is. Tokoha is a little busy with other stuff for the moment and well you are new. So I kind of thought we could hang out."- Kumi

'Why do I get the feeling that she doesn't have that many friends?'- (y/n)

"Please don't look at me like that."- Kumi

"Sorry I didn't realize. But, I don't see why not it should be fine."- (y/n)

Kumi was very excited by his answer and dragged him along with her smiling.

(Your POV)

Well I guess this is one way for me to start out my day. Well I mean the rest of it that is. Kumi seemed to be a good person to hang with so I didn't really think much of it. We kept walking until we made it back to my uncle's shop.

"Hm? Oh Kumi welcome and...oooh."- Amun

My Uncle Amun started to rub his chin giving me a cheeky smile. I knew all to well what this man is thinking right now. My uncle put an arm around my shoulder and started to whisper to me.

"Hey, I know I said you might find a girl that likes you but, I didn't think you actually would. Kudos nephew kudos."- Amun

"Uuugh!"- (y/n)

I tried to push my uncle away lightly but, he kept on pulling me back to joke around with me again. I know he doesn't really mean anything by it so that's why I didn't take that much offense to it. Funny enough this is normally have the two of us act around each other. I don't really see my uncle and uncle more so like an older sibling considering I don't have any. Even so, at the end of the day he's still my uncle.

"You two seem to be very close."- Kumi

"Well this little guy is my nephew so it only makes sense."- Kumi

"Wait you mean to tell me that the two of you are related!? You know actually I'm trying to see the family resemblance."- Kumi

"Hehehe, anyway Kumi where's Tokoha? You two usually coming to my shop together. Is she busy again?"- Amun