Just asking

Okay so this is just a question to start conversation or whatever but in your guys opinion what is both the best and the worst Yu-Gi-Oh series.

And you have to explain why you think so on why you think it's the best and the worst. I'll go first for a good example.

To me the best Yu-Gi-Oh series is 5D's and the worst is between arc-V and Vrains.

The reason I like Yu-Gi-Oh 5DS the most is because it actually plays the game as a game. I mean yeah there's some major crisis is going on in the story but here's the thing. The characters don't win the duel from random ass pulls with plot device cards. Liking the original Yu-Gi-Oh or GX, now don't get me wrong those are good too but they wouldn't be my favorite.

Because let's just be honest everyone when the show is coming out wanted to use an elemental Hero deck but when they tried to make it just like Jaden's they found out that it sucks. And the only reason because that is because you're not Jaden, he has literal plot armor if anyone used his deck in real life they would not be winning.

Yugi just has a bunch of random cards but that was when the game was still new so I can't really fault him to that much.

But, Yusei he actually duels and doesn't use BS plot armor. True in some instances he does like when he gets an upgrade for stardust Dragon. But other than that not really.

The reason I say Arc-V is bad is because the main character has major plot armor. Like more so than Yugi does, because there is no way that he can just make up a new summoning mechanic and just use it whenever he wants. Not to mention for the first half of the series he was the only one who had pendulum cards. That is a pretty big way of saying I'm going to cheat my way to victory. That's also like me going to an actual tournament and saying.

"Yeah I have these new rules to the game that I made up and new card summoning tools. However I'm the only one who can use them so yeah."

Like seriously how did he not get stormed in the entire series by news reporters or something. Cuz he has an unfair advantage over his opponents.

Vrains... It's kind of depending on which one you watch. You have the subbed version and the dubbed version. In the dub the main character is just basically a robot that the entire series and barely gets any emotional development. You can say at the end of the series he cried for the death of Ai all you want. But, before I die this is what happened.

You see it's kind of hard to take this seriously and feel anything for this man when it's like this. However in the subbed version!

You see how much more emotion he was here and how Ai is giving his serious final words.

Not to mention his skill is pretty stupid and/or / cheating. When his life points are low enough he can pull one card out of the data storm. And oh what a coincidence it just so happens to be the card he needs to win the duel. Then you have the nerve to say that his skill has a second effect that only happens if the first one didn't work.

If the user has 1000 or less LP, the user randomly obtains a Cyberse monster from a nearby Data Storm and adds it to their Extra Deck. Then, if the user has 100 or less LP and did not obtain a Monster Card earlier, they can add a random Cyberse monster to their Extra Deck and draw 1 card from their Deck.

Just so you know this is called neo storm access while the first one is just called storm access.

But that's just my take. Tell me about yours in the comments