The Plan

An: I know it's been a while and really I'm not gonna lie to you. I wanted to write more chapters to this book but I just couldn't find the inspiration. So I decided to write one when I found the chance to. The picture above is Lucifer's dress.

Lucifer heels~

Tom's suit~

Lucifer pov:

Lucifer pov:

         It was the next day when I woke up I went to turn to the side but I got scared.
Lucifer: Dea whattttt are you doing here
Dea: You really think I wouldn't follow my masssssterrr wherever ttttthhhhey wentttttt
Lucifer: Well yeahhhhh hhhhow did you fiiinnd me
Dea:I follooowed your ssssccccenttt
Lucifer: Well good to ssssseee you Dea but I have to gettt ready for the deatttthhh eattter meeeting sssso lay on myyyy pillow.
Dea: Okkkk Masssssttttterrrr

Lucifer POV still:
     I get up, take a shower and put on a dress with black and gold heels. After I get dressed and head back into the room to Dea I realize that Tom is nowhere to be seen. I grab Dea wrap her around my shoulders and head downstairs to find him. While I go down the stairs I pass by what I assume is his office. I see that he is leant over some paper work.

Lucifer: There you are, I have a question when is the meeting?

Tom: It is in a couple minutes actually, you can leave your familiar Dea here with Nagani while we are in the meeting.

Lucifer: Oh ok..... Wait how do you know Dea's name.

Tom: I woke up to your familiar trying to strangle me for "Kidnapping her master".

Lucifer: Oh ok (I said this while trying to hold in a laugh)

     Tom then proceeds to call Nagani so she can meet Dea. I listen to him explain to Nagani how Dea is his mates familiar and she needs to make sure that they stay out of trouble. After putting Dea on the floor next to Nagani Tom and I then proceeded to go towards the throne room. Before we entered I ask Tom a question.

Lucifer: Tom what is this meeting about I forgot to ask.

Tom: This meeting is to discuss plans about how to get Dumbledore off our back so we can focus on more important things like how to return the wizard world back to normal.

Lucifer: Oh ok anything else I should know.

Tom: Oh yeah after the meeting we are going to have breakfast with you brother and parents.

    With that we then walk into the room.

An: I finally wrote something after so long. It would help me if you wrote suggestions and give me things I should work on. Please let me know if this chapter was good or not.

                                   ~Goodbye Friends~
                              Author out✌🏾