Remember (gxg)

In a different world, there is a war between the superheroes and villains. The heroes were fighting countless enemies, some of them are slowly getting weaker, and some of them are slowly reaching their limit. Many innocents are on the ground with their lifeless bodies.

Miller, one of the heroes, were reaching her limit, she has wounds all over her body. She looked behind and saw her girlfriend looking at her. She tried to get up and walk to the girl. She hold her hands, put their foreheads together

"Let's get you out of here. I'll treat your wounds" the girl said, but Miller just touches her face

"I love you, Alana. Always remember that" Miller said, then she place her thumb on Alana's eyes as she kisses the girl's forehead. Miller has a power to change and alter someone's memories. And she will use it to her own girlfriend.

........

"I love you, Alana" Miller said as she hugs her girlfriend.

..

"Miller! Can you help me with this?" Alana said pointing to the plants scattered at the ground, while Miller looks at her and smile.

"Of course I'll help my girlfriend" Miller said as she sit beside Alana and help the girl

..

Alana was sitting alone at the bench at their backyard. She was looking at the stars, when she felt Miller sit beside her with a smile on her face.

"Why are you still outside?" Miller asked, Alana then lean on her shoulder and hold the girl's hand.

"Nothing. I just want to watch the stars" Alana said. Miller glance at her girl and smile.

"You know what, those stars aren't enough to show you how much I love you." Miller said that made the girl chuckled.

"You're such a sweet talker, Miller." Alana said

"I know. And I won't get tired telling you sweet things. Cause you're my world, my person, my love, and my star" Miller said, Alana then looked at Miller.

"You will always be my moon, Miller. You were there when I was in my darkest times, you gave me light that I never thought one could ever give me." Alana said, Miller then touches the girl's hair and smile

"I can't promise that I won't leave your side but, I can promise that I will love you, until the day I die" Miller said and smile

..

Alana was cooking at the kitchen when Miller suddenly hugs her from behind.

"Ow Miller. I'm cooking" Alana said

"I know. I just want to hug you" Miller said, Alana just smiled and let the girl be. She turns around and face Miller

"I love you" Miller said while looking into the girl's eyes.

"I love you too" Alana said, Miller then kisses the girl's forehead

..

Alana was at the room, crying. Miller quickly went to her and hugs her.

"Is there any problem? Can I help you?" Miller said, Alana didn't answer

"I am here if you want to talk, okay? I'm here." Miller said, Alana then raise her head and look at Miller.

"How did you get here? You were at the headquarters right?" Alana asked, Miller smiled and touch the girl's hair

"I felt the urge to check on you." Miller said and hold the girl's hand.

"So, why are you crying?" Miller said as she touches the girl's face

"I don't know, maybe I just overthink" Alana said as she wipes her tears. Miller looked at her girl and cupped her face.

"I love you" Miller said

"And I always will" Alana smiled and hugs Miller, she felt lucky to found the girl who loves her more than anything

...

Miller opened her eyes and looked at her girl who was laying on the ground. She carried her and brought the girl to a safe place.

"Always remember us that way, Alana." Miller said as she kisses the girl's forehead. Then she went back to the war and continue to fight the enemies, despite her conditon getting worse.

She knows, it will be the last time she will saw her girlfriend, and this will be the last time that she will breathe the air of this world. She knows it..her time is slowly going to an end..she knows..

...

Alana opened her eyes, she sits down and hold her head. Her eyes starts to wet, her tears were escaping her eyes. She turn around and look at the heroes fighting, then she look at one girl who's fighting with her body full of blood and wounds. Her tears kept on showing up, not even wanting to stop. She just watch her, the girl she loves. The girls power didn't work at her..

"I will always remember you, Miller" she said as she cried, she held her chest as she watch the girl slowly losing her life. She saw her, reaching her death, in the hands of the enemies. She lost her..