𝟶𝟸

☾𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝☽
𝚝𝚠𝚘

as happy hogan pulled up to the curb at school, sophia speed walked as subtly as possible towards the black limo, one hundred percent aware of the people staring at her as she bent down into the back

"heya happy!" sophia smiled through the gap to the driver, grinning even wider at the small smile he displayed.

as much as he denied it, she knew she was his favourite.

"good afternoon sophia, good day?" he asked, and so she recited almost exactly what she told her dad, and even told him a little bit of what happened with Peter, causing him to raise an eyebrow but say nothing.

once she finished her ramble, she checked her phone to see that she'd already been set some biology homework.

sophia simply smirked and took out her books, ready to steam roll ideas with bruce for her project as she jumped out the car and walked around to kiss happy on the cheek before she skipped into the tower.

she walked straight past the receptionist who stared at her with hard eyes, only for her eyes to widen in shock when the teenage frail jumped onto captain america's shoulders.

she was about to call security and order the girl out, only for steve rogers to laugh heartily and turn the girl around to his front and pull her in for a tight hug.

"fia! what are you doing here, your mom told us you weren't coming today!" steve questioned with a stern face that son melted off at sophia's head tilt in mock confusion.

"don't tell mom but... dad called to sneak me in, if anyone asks i needed bruce's help on a biology project, which is technically true." sophia answered with a grin, causing the man to shake his head in amusement as he stood to the side so she could walk past.

"i'll see you at the party later then, don't forget to stop by wanda's room to pick up a dress!" he shouted down the hallway, only to her a quiet "will do!" just as he heard the elevator doors close, whisking her all the way up to the penthouse.

as soon as sophia stepped into the living room she dropped her school bag on the couch and fell back dramatically with a sigh.

"what's got ya troubled trouble?" a voice called as someone sat down next to her, and as sophia turned her head her uncle tony came into view.

"uncle tones! i thought you were at some convention in san fransisco?" Sophia squealed as she leapt forward to hug the man, tony himself chuckling as the girl squeezed him tightly belfry she moved away to look at him again.