• CHAPTER 31 •

Taehyung's POV

I got into my room and changed into night wear and went to sleep.We lost a mission again....The most dangerous successful mafia king lost the mission again....THIS IS SO SHAMEFUL..

I was so angry and also horny that when I came home I straight away went to her...

I am feeling so angry this past few days...and I remove my anger on her..

I sat on the bed.I need to control my anger...

I am feeling I am being too hard on her...I was trying to sleep but I wasn't able to sleep...

I decided to go to the basement...the basement was actually a torture room for other people...and one of my men bought the bed I didn't wanted it but I still kept it...

It was midnight now...

I should go to basement now...I started walking downstairs.I opened the door and saw her laying like lifeless on the bed.She was still cuffed.

I went near her and slowly removed the cuffs.I took her naked body in my arms and started walking upstairs.I went in our bedroom and took her to the bathroom.I gave her a little bath..I saw the bruises on her body...After wrapping her up in a towel..I kept her on the bed...I wonder why she called me that day....

I took the first aid box and started applying on her body...I applied it to all the places she had bruises...I felt guilty.

Then I went to the closet and removed one of my hoodie and sweatpants.I made her wear it...and then I put blanket over her...

I went to the washroom and washed myself and changed my clothes and closed the lights of the room.She was still not awake.I layed next to her..

I was staring at her face...she was looking so cute in my hoodie...how can I get angry on this girl...how could I treat her so badly....I felt guilty....

I will try to control my anger now...what happened few years back was my mistake I think....

I pulled her closer to me softly...I kept caressing her hairs...

I kissed her cheek softly...her cheeks are so cute...I touched them softly.

I fell for the right girl....but the way I treated her wasn't right....and in the past few days I have been more hard on her....she is quite afraid of me now....her feisty self is gone...I looked at how small she was looking in my arms..

My hands were covered on her waist...I caressed it softly...the bruises must be paining so much right.......

I am a mafia....a dangerous mafia....I never showed pity to anyone...my past was bad....but I still have a soft spot for her in my heart.....I had a crush on since that old days.......I still love her....
Does she loves me too....

I looked at her and kissed her forehead....I pulled her closer to me giving her cuddles and whispered in her ear...

I love you my princess..

double update today idk when will the next part come.

please don't hate on any character or the book it's just a fanfiction.