• CHAPTER 36 •

Y/N POV

I woke up in the morning and he was still sleeping with me.My head was resting on his chest.

He doesn't know but I head whatever he said last night and I also heard him crying....

I sighed.I wanted to see what the time is.My body is feeling very good now.
I tried to look at the clock.It was 10 am.

I was feeling hungry.I am feeling good shall I go and make some breakfast?

Yeah I should..first I want to take a shower....I removed his hand slowly but it made him awake..

"I am s-sorry I didn't meant to w-wake you up...",I said slowly.

He was still sleepy processing what happened.He didn't understand what happened and kissed my forehead..."What happened?",he asked caressing my face.

"I didn't meant to wake you up..s-sorry",I said looking down.

"Aw it's okay baby you don't need to be sorry for that...it's already time to wake up anyways...",he said and was going to pull me closer.

I wanted to get up and shower and eat but I didn't dare to say anything.He noticed something.

"What happened ?",he said.

"Uh..n-nothing",I replied.

"Do you want to do something else?",he asked looking at me softly.

"Uh...I w-want to take a shower and eat s-somethinh...",I said slowly.

"Oh is it so then you should have told me already baby",he said pulling away.

I nodded.

"Should I order some food?",he asked.

"N-no I want to cook breakfast...",I said.

"Okay sure baby don't stress yourself okay and are you feeling better?",he asked.

I smiled inside looking at how caring he is acting.

"Yes..",I said

"Okay then take a shower okie",he said and I nodded.

I got up and decided to take a shower.

The hot water falling on my body was making me feel good...I loved the way how softly he was acting...he is feeling guilty for what he did...

I washed my body slowly.The bruises were slowly fading away.I sat there showering for few more minutes.The atmosphere here was very nice.
After bathing I took the towel and used it.

I looked around here and there and saw there and then when I realised my clothes aren't here..

Oh I am so dumb how did I forgot to bring my clothes..oh fuck now what to do..

I kept roaming in the washroom wrapping the towel around my body thinking what to do...

He must be awake and waiting for me I guess...maybe after I shower he will also take a shower...he has to go to work?I don't know.

I waited for some more time and then i realised that I need to do something.I can't stand here forever.I don't want to go in a towel and bring my clothes infront of him.I know he has sawn me naked but I still feel a little weird...

Okay then shall I tell him to bring my clothes...

What if he loses his control seeing me like this....I don't have any other option...I hope he doesn't do anything like that...I will call him..

I went near the door..."uh tae....listen..",i said

"what?",he said in his deep voice which made me shiver.

double update hehe! don't hate on any character or anyone and do vote and comment haha thank you <33