part 1 💜

Ring Ring Ringg

Y/n - " ughhh shut up you b*tch
You annoying b*tch how dare you to disturb my sleep "

??? - " You brat get up from your bed go to take shower or you will be late for your damn school "

Y/n - " ohhhhhh author unnie your are here unnie I don't want to go school pls " ( pout and said in cute voice )

Author - " that doesn't work on me today you brat get your ass up and go to school " ( angry and said in deep voice )

Y/n - " o-ok I will be go to shower now b-bye unnie " ( scared as hell )

Author - " good now go I have to go sleep on my pericous bed byeee "

" Time skip at breakfast
Y/n eat some pancakes
( End of author ) "

✨✨✨

" Y/n pov "

" After getting dress for school get down for make breakfast so this is my dress "

" And shoes and get out of house after eating my favourite breakfast ughh I don't want to go school " ( pout )

" Cuz I have bullies not one or two but seven bullies i didn't even done anything to them nor I disturb thier buisness but they bullie me for no reason and I am not even a nerd for them bullie me cuz they only bullie nerds of school I just hate the school in next month or week I and unnies going to be transferred to another school for my mom's buisness "

" ( Sigh ) "

" Huhh ;!!!!!! Here we are at my so called school I just see around to see if any of my bullies are there or not but my lucky no one of bullies are not there I just walked to the school hallway to lockers to take my first class books "

" I was taking books someone harshly pulled my shoulder and pinned me to the locker I winced In pain I opened my eyes to see who did this as excepted one of bullie and he was smirking and I see at his back there were his group mates who also bullie me they were also smirking "

" ??? - hello babygirl ( he said in very deep voice got me shivers down my spine ) "

" Y/n - w-what d-do you want t-taehyung ????? " ( Scared as hell ) "

" Taehyung - ohhh is my babygirl is scared so sad that hurt my heart " ( in dramatic way placing his one hand on his chest ) "

" ??? - it is to much taehyung just ask what we want and leave that b- ( got interrupted by a girl who give him slap ) "

" ??? - how dare you say that fifty word to my baby huhhh !!!?!! " ( Said the bloned hair girl with bangs ) ".

" ( That boy was boiling in anger ) "

" Y/n - l-lisa u-unnie "

" Lisa - yes baby bunny are you ok !???!??? "

" Y/n - yup bu- "

" ??? - yeah she did is right y/n they were bulling you how can we stay like that ( said in strict tone ) "

" ??? - listen here you we were asking her our assignment that's it we were not bulling ( said the dimple guy ) "

" ??? - ohh really namjoon what you think we are fools to belive you ( said in deep voice ) "

" Namjoon - ohh yes Jennie your are a fool we were asking that. only ask others if you want "

" Jennie - ( scoffed ) really !!!!! You are just idiot and your whole gang if want your sitty assignment than ask her respectively not your asking her more like bulling her right !!!! "

" ??? - shut up your sluty mouth who doesn't know whom your are talking to and you ???? ( The one who look like bunny and youngest in the group said to Jennie unnie and before turning towards me ) "

" ??? - you just give our assignment and we are not done yet if your thinking that it is over ( said in scary voice ) "

" Y/n - U-ummm o-ok h-here
( Said giving their assignments with trembling hands ) "

" After the long drama they have gone "

" After they gone I turned towards my unnies who looking at me with worried expression "

" Y/n - I am okay unnie don't need to worry "

" Balckpink - ummmm so when are going to reveal yourself "
" ( They said at same time ) "

"( I just sigh )"

✨✨✨✨

"Countinue to next chapter"