part 4 💜

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

" ( y/n pov ) "

" We eat our dinner and we our heading towards our bedroom to sleep well mom already slept now me and Jennie unnie are two of didn't sleep cuz unnie want to talk someting so I said come to my bedroom to talk there door click open and I look over the door and it was unnie "

" She came inside and sat beside me on the bed "

" Y/n - oh unnie what you want to talk about "

" Jennie - ( sigh ) I want to talk about- "

" Y/n - about mom right ?? "

" Jennie - 1. you know right than what about her she is looking so happy and I got news from her personal assistant that she always busy with her phone and smiling like a idiot I don't know what she is up to and 2. why are we going Seoul and 3. when are you going to reveal yourself ynieeeee "

" Y/n - ( sigh ) 1 - I don't know about mom what is happening to her day by day
2. - we are going to Seoul cuz we have work there and we are going stay there only I am only one who make her company transfer to Seoul
3. Didn't I said I am going reveal myself in right time did you get it "

" Jennie - yup I got it now go to sleep and our bags and important things already got shifted to our new mansion and huh see y/n here in Busan you act like your a weak now don't act like that there we are going to be badass okkkk pls yn say yesssss "

" I just hummed at her words chuckled little "

" Y/n - as u say unnie "

" Jennie - that's my sister ok now sleep umm ok "

" ( After unnie gone I layed down on my bed and stared at celling and like that I felt asleep ) "

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

" Next Morning "

" I woke up by sunlight hit my face making my eyes squeeze from bright light from sun and got up from bed and ahead towards bathroom to take bath "

" After taking bath I came out wearing this 👇👇"

" I am not in mood wear now so when we go to take our private jet so that time I wear full clothes to prevent myself with cold "

" I came downstairs to see mom and Jennie unnie is waiting me to come down I gone towards them mom notice me "

" Mom - owww sweetie you came but wait didn't u get ready ????? ( Counfused ) "

" Y/n - no mom I will wear after when we will move okk "