16

Jimins pov

I sit next to jungkook at the top of the hill and listen to him talking about random things.

I look at him and he laughs a little "but then I also-" I cut him off by kissing his cheek. He freezes in his place and looks at me "w-what.." i chuckle "you wouldn't be quiet"

He blushes madly "sorry..." i smile a little "you're so cute" he looks away from me "aish.." i chuckle "wanna know something?" he looks back at me "what?" I smile "you're not meant to be a street racer-"

He cuts me off "what?!!" I glare at him "let me finish" he looks down "sorry" I roll my eyes and then lean back on my hands "you're not meant to be a street racer on your own.."

He tilts his head "what do you mean?" I make him look at me "i mean what i said..you're too cute to be a street racer on your own and you'd intimidate nobody" I poke his nose "but if you stayed with me and we race together?... We'd do amazing~"

His eyes widen "but..b-" I nod "you'd be the flag boy... But if another slut wants to do it, you'll race with me~... How about that kid?" he looks at me shocked "but that's only for couples..its the rules"

I nod "and I don't see a problem with my idea" he furrows his eyebrows "but we aren't a couple" I smirk "we aren't?... And what exactly do couples do?"

He tilts his head "go on dates, spend all their time together and kiss and love one another!" I nod "uh hu" he gasps "oh...i see what you mean" I chuckle and nod

He looks down "but we don't kiss and we don't lo-" I cut him off by kissing him deeply and his eyes widen.

I can't believe I'm doing this...
I've never felt like this before..
My mind just.. Isn't working properly. My heart has taken over...