CH:36 Beyond Beautiful

( ⚠️ WARNING:this chapter contains a bit mature scenes. So underage readers can skip the chapter.Its a lemon chapter . ⚠️)

Just laying around and doing nothing was something that Sasuke didn't get along with. But after spending the morning chitchatting that day Sakura kind of lost the mood to travel. Well, lazing around was something Sakura always longed for. For a doctor who worked hard all day without rest having a day all to herself was something she always appreciated. So that day she decided to show Sasuke a glimpse of what was like to do literally nothing for a day. After having some good time laying on  the grass, Sasuke got up to get ready to continue his travels. As for Sakura, she held out her hand to Sasuke.

"Ne..... Sasuke kun...how about we take a day off today...."

Day off was something that barely associates with Sakura.

"Huh.."

"I said.... let's take a day off....we can just do nothing today....we can just...spend time together....if...if you don't have any problem."

It was weird for Sakura mention a holiday but there was a glow of excitement in her face. They were really not in a hurry so taking a bit of time to rest wouldn't affect much. So he agreed in the end. That morning they kind of clarified many past memories. Sakura knew that there must have been a tug of pain in Sasuke's heart. Even though faint she knew he might be hurt. So she thought that maybe just getting his mind to do different things might help him ease up a bit.

"So....you want to spend the day lying here...."

"Huh ...well ..the idea isn't bad Sasuke kun....but I guess having a bit of washing up first is not a bad Idea."

"Hn "

So Sakura first headed to bring two towels. The spring was quite big. Both of them could relax in the opposite sides very well. But that wasn't exactly what fate planned for them. Sasuke had already had a glimpse of Sakura's perfect body once. Sakura went in to soak herself first. The clean stream water was enough to soothe her muscles. All the tiredness from the travels faded in the clean water for Sakura. She stood up in the stream to wash her cherry blossom hair. When the water touched her face there was a sigh of relief. It was long when Sasuke had a proper bath. He wore the towel Sakura gave him and went to have a soak as Sakura instructed after securing their belongings well. As he stepped out, the sight brought a tint of red on his cheeks. Sakura was standing under the spring as the cold water flowed on her body. The sight was never enough to brust Sasuke's heart. But this time Sakura spotted him standing there fazed on seeing her body. She was all red now and for a moment so startled that she slipped on the rock. She fell in the water and hit her back.

"Sakura .."

Sasuke yelled her name and went into the water to look over her. He reached there and found Sakura in the water almost covering her lower part.

"Ouch...."

"Are you okay..."

On hearing sakura realised that it was Sasuke. She was all flustered. Sasuke just saw her naked. She is naked. What if Sasuke dosent like her body. No wait what was she thinking. All these thoughts filled up her brain as her legs lost all their strength out of embarassment. Sasuke on that moment leaned down to her. His wall of patience was crumbling. The scene of that perfect body was something he couldn't possibly ignore anymore. He wanted to feel her. He looked at Sakura as she was desperately hiding her chest.

"Sakura....are you okay..."

"Huh... he...he...do.. don't...look at ....me ... Sasuke..."

"You ....are my wife .....do I....do I not have the right to..."

That made Sakura  realise that technically Sasuke isn't wrong. But she is so embarrassed...

"I...am... sorry....am ...amm...am embarrassed..."

He went near her. He kind of guessed that it might be hard for her. Yet his hand worked on his own. He cupped her face and closed the distance between them. Before Sakura realised impulse already overtook her. The feeling of Sasuke's lips touching her.The water sorrounded them. That moment  even the cold water felt warm. Or it was simply the warmth of their nearing bodies. Even though Sasuke never regretted losing his arm yet that moment he wished he could feel Sakura with both his hands. He still held Sakura's naked body tight  . The kiss was turning passionate . Their tongues were now battling for dominance. The taste of each other was something they have longed for. Sakura broke of the kiss as she stood in the water .
Sasuke looked at her flushed face in desperation.

"Sasuke kun....my body...it's ...it's not beautiful...."

Well that was something that Sasuke didn't expect would bother her. If Sakura's body wasn't beautiful then the definition of beautiful was wrong. Sasuke held her more close and leaned against her ear. He bite her ear. And wishpered.

"You body....it's beyond beautiful."

Those words made Sakura's heart skip a beat. Sasuke leaned her against the the rock.He kissed her yet again. This time Sakura kissed him back. Slowly the power of love and wanting took them over. Sasuke cupped her breasts. A sound of relief escape Sakura mouth. She was soon lost in a world of ecstasy. Sasuke fondled her breasts as the swift moans escaped her mouth. Sasuke ran his hand all over her tender body as she moaned with pleasure. He shifted his mouth now soaked with Sakura's saliva to her neck. Moans escaped her mouth as she felt Sasuke's breath on her neck. Their soaked bodies could feel the warmth and the cold all at the same time. Sasuke soon met with her sweet spot on her neck as she escaped a loud moan as he left his mark on her.His hands which were till then playing around her chest were now traveling below her. Just when things were getting heated up between them. The felt an unknown chakra heading towards them. That was suspicious as they both broke off and got on their alerts. If this chakra was that of an enemy Sasuke was gonna behead this person personally for ruining his moments. That's when they heard a creaky laugh above them. And a croacky female voice spoke up.

"Ah .. what a scent....I never expected to see you her in this way.......U- chi- ha...Sasu-ke..."