the bathroom

(Narrator's pov)
"Hey Will?" "Yes mike" "can we go to the beach" "yes omg I love the beach" Will likes going to the beach alot they go almost every day so it was nothing new. Mike and Will got up and got dressed, mike was wearing black shorts and no shirt and Will was wearing Mike's blue shirt and pants "you look cute in my shirt you should keep it" mike tells Will "yayy I was going to keep it anyways but ok"
                      (Wills pov)
I wasnt ganna ask I was just ganna keep it cuz its mine now I always do this to mike...I always steal his shirts they are all like dresses on me because of how tall mike is he's like 6'7 and I'm 5'8. We get ready and get in the car.
                    ( Narrator's pov)

Mike and Will get in the car. Mike gets in the driver's seat and Will gets in the passenger seat. Mike starts driving and he puts his hand on Wills thigh.
He runs his hand slowly up and down Wills thigh while having a slight smirk on his face. Mike doing this gets Will aroused. Mike likes to tease Will alot so that is exactly what he was doing. They get there and get out. "Its beautiful here isnt it Will?" Mike asked Will "yes it is I love it here" god I'm so horny right now I really want mike to fuck me in that bathroom will thought to himself as they walked dow to the water. " i- I have to go to the b-bathroom" will told mike as he starts walking to the bathroom that was on the on the beach. "Actually, me to" mike said had he got up and walked with will as he had a smirk on his face. They walked into the bathroom and both into the same stall. Mike immediately pushed Will to the wall and started kissing down his neck " m-mike~" will managed to say as little moans and whimpers escaped from his mouth. Mike got hard from Wills little moans and whimpers "p-please fuck me" will said quietly mike smirked as he slowly went down to Wills tight Jean's and started playing with the zipper.

Note: I hope you liked this chapter, I have school so I wont be writing that much but I will still be writing<3