the bathroom pt. 2

Trigger warning: daddy kink
(Narrator's pov)
Will started whimpering more and more as mike was teasing him. "M-Mike p-please fuck me" Will says to mike wanting him more and more every minute. Mike slowly pulls Wills pants and underwear down still teasing him a little bit. Will is a moaning whimpering mess "m-mike~" will moaned and mike couldn't take it anymore he was starting to want will. Without warning mike started sucking Wills dick "o-oh m-my g-god m-mike" will was already close stating mike was teasing him alot "not yet will you have to hold it in for me ok?" Mike told will but it was obviously ganna be hard for will because he was closer than ever " i- I will t-try" will cant hold it in any longer he has to "i- I cant I'm ganna c-cum m-mike~" will spit out " go ahead goodboy" mike saying that to will just made will go off the roof, it turned him on even more and he cummed harder than ever. Something about will just made mike horny "are you ready will?" "Yes mike I'm ready" "that's not my name" "sorry...yes daddy I'm ready" god he makes me crazy mike thought to himself. Mike slams his dick in wills tight hole. " o-oh m-my g-god,d-daddy~~" Will moans loudly "harder pls daddy harder" as will said that Mike went faster and harder "oh my god will~" mike has always been scared that he was going to hurt will so he was texting to he careful but will said other wise. Now the only thing you could hear in the bathroom was the sound of skin clapping together and the loud moans and whimpers coming from both Mike and will but all of the whimpering is coming from will. "W-will i-im ganna cum" "m-me to~" as they both said that and mike thrust in will one last time they both came alot. Mile pulls out and puts his clothes on so does will "that was amazing mike" " I know it really was" let's go its getting dark mike said as he walked out of the bathroom like nothing had happend will walked out but he had a limp. They got in the car, buckled, and drove off.

Notes: this chapter is a bit shorter but I hope you like it also thank you for all the views<33