𝟎𝟏

cloudybobatae

 Liked by yeon

 Liked by yeon.exe and 1.1k others 

  cloudybobatae     bye 

  view all comments 

  jisu.kissu     see you there luv

chooyaaaa     you are stunning and you are leaving smh

                                                                           ★

11:33 AM
MONDAY 

   moving was such a headache for lovely taeyeob, all the boxes were too heavy for him to move up the long stairs. there were 4 more boxes in the back but he was already sweating like the sun's a few inches from earth, his shirt was soaked. he arrived to his new town quite late and he felt like he should continue his work the next day. 

   but he procrastinated more than most of his friends back at home, so he knew he'll probably move in last minute. classes were going to start in a week, so he had loads of time to go around town exploring his surroundings. there was a man leaning on the wall near the stairs that led up to the flats, looking at taeyeob as he struggles.

   "you okay?" he asks, drawing in in his cigarette. taeyeob squints at the man in darkness, only slightly shown in the light of the streets. there's a cute little eating place along the way, lit up by yellow lights . 

   "i'm fine, just a weakling." taeyeob sighs and lifts up a box. the man tilts his head a millimeter, and scrunches his cigarette under his shoes.

   "mind if i help?" the man puts his hands on his hips, sizing up at the remaining boxes. for some unknown and unexplainable reason, taeyeob didn't really want this man to help him. stranger danger! 

   "no, seriously. i'm fine," taeyeob smiles , giving a small bow. 

   "see these muscles?" the man pulls up his sleeve and flexes a muscle , making taeyeob flush a bright red in embarrassment and anger. "these muscles weren't built for show, you know?" he chuckles but taeyeob looks down. he can do things perfectly fine , he didn't need his help. the man smirks and goes eye-level with taeyeob, raising an eyebrow. 

   taeyeob steps back by a step and shrinks. "what are you so shy for, huh?" the man steps closer, reaching a hand out to touch taeyeob's cheek. before he can, taeyeob swats his hand away with the box. "t-this is sexual h-harassment!" taeyeob chokes out, backing away. "come on, dude! you never know once you try," he chuckles.

   "hyung , cut it out." a voice cuts through the night , making the man tsk , putting his hands in his pocket and pout. 

   "are y-you okay? i'm so sorry," a man jogs towards them from down the stairs up to the flat and smacks the man on the head with a mighty plap! , making the man yelp.

   "you're the new guy moving in, right? i'm the landlord's son, i'll help you move to your stuff." the man bows in apology and greeting.

   the weird man rolls his eyes and walks away into the darkness. the other man who was helping taeyeob has stacked the remaining 3 boxes in his arms with no struggle and leads taeyeob up the stairs.

   "i'm so sorry about kyubin, he was joking, seriously. usually, girls would give in to him." he turns around to face taeyeob a few steps behind him. 

   "i'm n-not a girl.." taeyeob's voice couldn't stop breaking, he was scared of what happened earlier.

   "i really am sorry on his behalf, i didn't know he'd do it to guys too." the man frowns , giving puppy eyes which made taeyeob feel comforted just by 5%. then the man spins around too quickly and cracks his head, "aow." he yelps and looks at teayeob . 

   "i'm sungho, by the way. if kyubin bothers you again, i swear to god i will kick him out of his flat." the man —sungho— says reassuringly, but what made taeyeob's heart fall into the the bottom of his stomach is that .. 

   that weird guy , —kyubin— , lives in the same building as him. 

   this will be hard.