Introduction

David only killed the girls he liked, he surprisingly has a human friend who knows everything about him. Before becoming a vampire, David too had a normal life. This changed, he lost many friends but Julian St.John was always there for David no matter what. Although David killed, he didn't feel any remorse. David behaved as if he was normal, he attends classes, eats his lunch (the lunch humans prefer), goes to bed by 9 and wakes up early in the morning. Julian helped David control the blood lust, he used to give him small doses of vervain that kept him in control. Julian was honest and loyal to David and only David. People may have heard of vampire compulsion but the family David belonged to, didn't compel people. Compulsions were for the weaker vampires, who were charmless. Being a vampire made David ten times more handsome. It also gave him immense strength. David was actually someone who was abandoned by his family, this hurt him a lot. The anger turned into wrath when he finally turned into a vampire and he swore to go on a killing spree. He didn't even need to switch his humanity off, he was that stoic!

 He didn't even need to switch his humanity off, he was that stoic!