The Quartet

The next day David and Julian had same classes. Math, BioChem, Criminology, Ancient History and Greek mythology. David although didn't like math he still attended it for the sake of Julian. It was the first class in the morning at 10:00 AM. David And Julian entered the class and the girls couldn't help gasping and cheering at the sight David. David wore a black shirt and slightly ripped jeans where as Julian was wearing an old hoodie with sweatpants.
"Alright class, if anyone wants to scream or shout, he/ she can exit the classroom." said Ms.Quill.

Yes! Her! The same teacher who had sex with David. She loved David, she loved to look at him but now it was the time of class, professionalism should be maintained. Also the school didn't know about David and Hannah.

All the cheering and gasping stopped and the ambiance was starting to be serious.

Ms. Quill began to teach and then she was interrupted. Not by a student but by the Principal.

"Excuse me, Ms. Quill. This is important." said Mr.Matthew

The uncle of David!

Mr. George Matthew was lanky man. He appeared older than his actual age, he considered his moustache his pride. He wore a lavish looking suit and a navy blue Sweden tie. He had very less hair and his formal trousers seemed very fine.

"Please come in, sir." insisted Hannah.
He entered the class and was obviously greeted by the students. He whispered something to Hannah.

When David saw this he made a 'what the hell' face. Whispering is something that wasn't done by George.

The suspense was enthralling to David.

David could hear a few footsteps. Pitter-patter, Pitter-Patter.

All of a sudden there were four girls at the doorstep of the class.

"So class, these are our new students. Please help them with the studies. Keep them updated." said Hannah.

"Come on in girls." said George.

The girls entered the class as if they owned it, their confident walk was enough to impress the class.

A blonde slender girl appeared, she was wearing a cute pink crop top and mini skirt. She was giving out all the cute girl vibes. She had deep grey eyes, naturally rosy cheeks and glowing white teeth. She took a step forward and said,
"Hi, I'm Becky Lancaster. I'm from the states and I recently moved in here to continue my studies. I am an aspiring architect and I make great lasagna." She literally squealed with excitement and enthusiasm.

Then there was a shorter girl, with golden brown caramel hair and bob curtain bangs. She seemed to let out some mystical energy and that did scare David, because he had heard about the sorceresses. How they trapped every supernatural creature. She was wearing a baggy shirt and white sweatpants.

"No! She's too simple to be a sorceress." David thought to himself.

"Hey, I'm Ruth Williamson. I'm half Asian and half American. I'm interested in Astronomy, Herbology. I also believe in magic."

She sounded like a potter-head, actually she was.

Finally there were the last two girls, they were literally look-alikes. The only difference was in them was their hair and clothes.

They both were the Claire Twins. They both looked like Greek goddesses. David found himself drooling when he saw them.

"Esther and Catherine. The Claire Twins. Daughters of Madame Jessica Claire, the co - founder of Hathaway Academy." Introduced George with extreme eagerness in his eyes.

Catherine! There it was! The name he was desperately curious about. It astounded David that they were the daughters of Jessica Claire. David knew that when George said something with extreme eagerness he was surely upto something.

Both had Raven silky hair.

Esther the elder one, she looked excited  and oh her plump ass and hazel brown eyes were to die for. She wore a black tank top and a short pencil skirt. While Catherine on the other hand had darker eyes, Catherine wore a full sleeved top with bootcut jeans. Although Catherine was simple, she was equally attractive. The common thing between them except their face was that plump ass. David giggled at this thought.

"I'm Esther, I'm from Edinburgh. I want to be a lawyer, I also love cooking food."

Becky seemed happy at this little introduction at least she found someone who loves cooking too.

It was Catherine's turn.
"Catherine....?" Called out George

Catherine didn't seem to be interested or excited at all. She was lost in her own thoughts.

"Oh..yes. Hey, I'm Catherine. I like to see people heal and that is why I want to be a doctor, I like solving crimes. I like playing chess too."

Beauty with brains. Hot! David thought already impressed by their British accent. How perfectly the words rolled out of their tongues.

The four girls seated themselves on the empty benches.