A Day At Hathaway

"Drink your vervain." shouted Julian.
"Bahahhaha, I'm in control dude." replied David with a smirk.
"As if! You killed three women this month."
"Chill man, women are delicious, you know. Oh you don't know because you don't have a girlfriend, do you?" pouted David.
"Ok, do whatever you want. I'm done keeping your secrets. I have my English class today, I'm leaving." sighed Julian and left the room.

"What kind of secrets was he talking about, darling?" said a voice.

"Oh Hannah, I assume you didn't overhear anything except that." winked David.

Hannah Quill was the math teacher, the same teacher David had sex with. It wasn't just a rumour after all.
"Of course not, David."

"Good girl, that is why I haven't killed you. You are hot and smart at the same time."
"Oh stop lying, I'm not that hot!" blushed Ms. Quill.

Wait. Did she just blush? David would have killed her, this is the magic of the vampire charms.

"Also, I know there might be no new girls in the school right now but yes are there any?"

"Oh yes, there are four new girls joining the school this year."

David was startled after hearing this, four new girls? There were only 50 girls in the school and thousands of guys. David didn't bother to kill those 50 because he found them unattractive. But 4 new girls this year? After 3 girls were murdered in a month?

"Oh, I see." David seemed surprised and perplexed.

This was a very unusual face David made.
"I have to teach, don't wanna be late. See you later."

"Hey, wait. Do you know their names?"

"Yeah. Becky, Ruth, Esther and Ca..., Umm I don't remember the name of the fourth one. Is it okay if I tell you about this later?"

"Yeah sure." David nodded and Hannah exited the room with a smile.

This left David curious. He wanted to know the name of the fourth girl, why was David so desperate to know? Well he didn't know why he was so desperate either. 

It was 4 pm, David was done with his classes, David lived in one of the most expensive rooms of Hathaway, specially reserved for the board of directors. Hathaway was owned by David's maternal Uncle. His uncle was a human, he was basically cursed to be one by the great huntress. Yes a huntress who hunts Vampires. Nobody knew why he was forgiven and why he was just a part of a mere curse.

"Pfft... I'm so exhausted." sighed Julian.

"It's 4 pm, you always come home at 7."
said David.

"Yes, today Ms.Quill didn't take our classes. Probably someone made out with her in order to make my day." Julian looked at David with a mischievous grin on his face.

"What? No! I'm done with her. She was just seemed fun to me, nothing else and for your information I didn't make out with her."

"Well, I don't care. I think I finally found a girl for myself!"

David chuckled "Oh how does she look like, in your dreams?"

"I ain't kidding. I was in your Uncle's office, I saw two beautiful girls they seemed to be best friends. They are joining my class from tomorrow!"

"Sounds fun, don't be so excited. I'm having one of them for myself too." Winked David.

*******************