staying together

Tyson
You and Tyson will be staying at the dojo togather..

Grandpa: haha life has become easier around you ______

Tyson: ( eating rice) grand pa don't pressure on _____

______: it's not a pressure Tyson it's my duty to help grandpa

Hiro: (who woke up just now due to work) gooo.. morning (yawning)

_____: good morning big brother... Hope you had a good sleep.. you seem tired and you also come late these days (worried)

Hiro: it's not a big deal.. plus hope you are comfortable at house

_____: the house is huge and I am very comfortable..

Hiro: hope my brother is not creating problems to you ..

Tyson: hey what do you mean that I am creating problems to _____ (sees his bowl) ohh yeah ____ can you give me another serving... And for lunch I want something western..

Hiro: thats what I meant to say

_____: no it's not a big deal

After everyone finish breakfast..

In the kitchen..

Tyson: thanks for the breakfast _____ (who was washing the utensils and you were sitting on the dinning table because he didn't let you)

______: it's fun to spend time with you guys...

Tyson always help you to do things

Tyson: I thought we would stay in different appartment or something...

_____: Tyson you are always worried about grandfather and you should be worried as he is the one who made who you are now... And we should thank grandpa right... And we should not betray him at these times

Tyson: (who finished washing) (wiped his hands) thanks... ______ for take caring about my grandpa...

______: why thanks besides you are the one who always do the chores for me and I only do cooking...

You will usually spend time in garden and play shogi with grandpa and enjoy the traditional Japanese atmosphere and you also learn kento.. and hiro when he will be free he will also teach you Beyblading tricks...

Ray

You and ray will live in a different appartment..

______: few.. our shifting is done

Ray: yeah..

______: are you sure we are gonna live here

Ray: any doubts

______: no it's just it's quite huge

Ray: yeah.. but who knows till when we will stay here (he smirked)

______: just shut up (blushing)

Ray: so do you want to keep any pets

______: a your favourite animal 

Ray: fine.. so what are other things we need to buy..

_____: utensils.. bed sheets (you will remove a full roll of the items to be brought..)

Ray: (with sweat drop) ohh we will go and buy these things tomorrow okay today you must be tired right...

______: yeah..( in a tired tone)

You and ray will be in appartment with your favourite animal.. and he will also cook for you and you hardly will do any works.. because he will also help you in cleaning..