for a shy reader

Here is your character and what you will be

You will be a very cute introvert and shy girl
You like Beyblade and animes a lot
Likes sweet things
You study in a school..

So here it starts..
You and Kai studies in the same institution.. you are nearly 19 and Kai probably is 20
It's you

 you are nearly 19 and Kai probably is 20It's you

Its Kai

He was working in some technological department

He was working in some technological department.. and you are also working near by his department..

Someone; Y/n Kai sempai is soo cool! I wish he was my boyfriend

You saw towards her.. and gave a nervous smile..

Y/n: hmm maybe

Then when you were Carrying some things your eyes fell on Kai.. he was working very hard... You could see his irritated face which he was covering..

He glanced your way and your eyes met!

You blushed a bit, increased your pase of walking... You were too shy to see his face..

The time was almost over.. everyone were returning to their beloved houses..

Your friend: y/n!

Y/n: sorry guys! (*Searching something inside your bag*) //oh god i am not getting it!// Well i think i left my file in class..

Your friend: fine then you go and bring i will go with klen.. okay?

Y/n: yes sure (*running towards your classroom*)

when you were going, when your were climbing the stairs and taking to go right
You bumped it to someone..
And was about to fall
But then that person cought your hand with his hand without any notice your grabbed it tighter...
When you landed properly you saw that it was Kai..

You didn't know what to say!! Felt like you want to run away.. but when you saw his hands.. you froze..

Y/n: Kai- kun your hand... (* As if it was your horror*)

His hand was bleeding and when you grabbed his hand tighter your nails made it even worse..

Kai: hn? (*He saw towards his hand seeing it was bleeding*) you mind your business... (*In his cold tone ")

Y/n: is it because of my nails? ,(*At any moment you could cry*)

Kai: listen idiot! Why don't you shut up and go your home?! It's just and small cut..

Y/n: (*took a deep breath*) i won't!! I can't let Kai kun to suffer all alone!

Kai: (*confused*) huh?..

Suddenly he was not able to stand as if he was feeling dizziness..

Y/n: Kai kun!! (*Came and held him*)

Kai: get lost! I don't want anyone's help! (*Shooing you away from him*)

He lost his consciousness.. you were complete panick mode didn't knew what to do..
But you told some words
"Y/n you are strong! You are kind! You are a queen in your own way! You are brave you are not coward girl! Be like a bold one"

You saw outside.. the was a balcony and there was a bench.. you dragged Kai and made him lay on your lap.. you were too shy to face him but you had to treat his hand first

You already have some bandages and all stuff you made him lay peacefully and cleaned his hand and then treated it with medicine..

Then thought you should leave him because you are just too shy to face him when he wakes up..

But then.. you saw his facial expressions it was like he was seeing some sort of night mare..

You couldn't just leave him like that so you made his head rest on your lap..

You Kept your palm on his forehead..

Y/n: my dear Kai kun
You are very strong! Everything is fine!
You have worked so hard!
Everything will be alright! Believe me! Be strong as you are!
Believe in yourself!..

Then you started to hum for a while...

Something was taking your hair and..

It was Kai!

Kai: thanks for those words.. y/n

You were too shy that you got up all sudden and his head got banged to the wall..

Kai: Dumbo! I won't eat you.. it's hurts..

You got all panicked...

Kai: don't wory... And thanks for this treatment... (*Blushing a bit*)

You were soo panicked that.. didnt know what to do..

Kai: (*sighed*) well.. can we be friends?? Like yes can we meet up? I meant to say on the roof? There is no one during breaks..

Without even thinking you answered
"Yes!!"

Kai: thanks.. (* then he leaves*)

After he leaves.. you will start to wonder all at once
"Did i say yes?
A yes!!
Y/n!! What is wrong with you?!!?"

After that day you started to talk with him.. you became more closer.. you started to say things which you were not able to share..

After one year..

Kai: hey y/n..

Y/n: yes?

Kai: i have to say something...

Y/n: okay? What is that?

He kept his knees down to floor.. and was blushing
You were comparable to a cherry!!

Kai: y/n... I love you...

Staying with him made you a bold person...

You instantly said

Y/n: i love you too.. (*leaned down and kissed his forehead*)

Then there was a happy ending for you both