PERSONAL

"No, Ran. I still have a business to take care of,"

The sizzling sound in the mini kitchen from the next room echoed, yet his hard voice still governed.

"No. There will be no delays on the shipment. I made sure of it,"

I rubbed my eyes, pushing the thick blanket aside so I could stand up straight, but I unfortunately failed.

Right! He fucked me multiple times last night. Almost marking every single corner of this shop. The thunderous drop made Rindou Haitani sprint towards my room, eyes looked angry and untamable.

"What happened?"

He cares. What the fuck?

"What do you mean "what happened"? This is your fault!" To hide the ghost of my smile, my forehead creased incredibly, earning a devilish smirk from him.

"Oh? My bad?" His arm independently scooped my butt to bring me back on the bed. His large white polo sleeve is on me. It wasn't that short, but it'll sure expose my panties if I bend or something.

"Why are you still here?"

Despite his unbelievable attitude, his mere presence is scaring me in broad daylight. Not because he's notorious, but because he's known for not giving a shit at all. Clearly, I perceived that last night's fun was all about one night stands. Before the sun goes up, he'll eventually leave... but why didn't he?

"Why not? It's a shame for a gentleman to leave a virgin alone,"

That's it. The answer came out from his fucking mouth. He liked it, and he craves for more. Goddamn this tight hole must be addicting!

"So you're telling me that you want more of my cunt?"

Filter. I need to filter my words.

True enough, my words felt like a bad omen as his face turned vexed. He sat a few inches beside me, reaching a stick of cigar on the table before lighting it with a huge flame.

"I don't know," He took a sip and puffed it through his nose. "I want more of you. Not just your pussy nor breasts,"

"Shut up, liar!" I forcibly pulled the blanket back to cover my body, adjusting my position to the side so I can't see any of his shadows anymore.

"God, Y/N, you really think I lied? Children does, but I'm not one of em,"

The thought of forgetting every single word etched my mind, but his consistent visits were like warm and soft hands that touched my fragile heart. On weekdays, he visits me after work, sometimes bringing either flowers or a gallon of my favorite ice cream flavor. On weekends, he spends his whole day with me. I didn't mind it though. Sometimes, it's convenient for me whenever I happen to interact with aggressive customers. His surname alone scares most of them.

I'm not that attention deprived, but i'm also not stupid to fall for his trap. Rindou is way too perilous for me. He's far to reach despite the occurrence right now. It pains me everytime I think of the possibility of us being together. Yes, I like him. I feel like seeing the real him under the mask. He's so much different when he's with me and I can't justify my impure thoughts of him just because he's basically too good for me.

"So...?" Yuki's forehead stretched, sipping on his boba tea sassily.

"I won't take it,"

"Fuck you!" He hissed, dropping his drink violently. "Can you please be selfish for once? Girl, you're just overthinking. As if he wants you to involve him in his illegal schemes."

This gay may be a hoe, but he sure became reasonable there. I looked down on my fidgeting fingers, trying to weigh my decisions before I make up my mind again.

Am I really being hard on myself? Is it over-thinking already? I just want to think of possibilities.

"...plus! He's a super hottie, why let go? No way he ain't bedding you in your 7 months of courting stage,"

I don't know if that conversation helped me think more or not. Still thankful for his presence that comforted me for the whole hour, I treated him in an ice cream shop and I am sure I'll be squeezing my wallet and pockets. This bitch is so picky.

Will something change if I try to give it to myself? It would be a waste if not, I guess. After all, he was the only man who had touched me intimately– even more intimate than the clingy Yukihiro.

"No, this..." I held his hand gripping on the machine. "...must be done horizontally,"

My lips formed into a shallow smile as soon as he distanced our hands on his lower wrist. He sprinted all the way from Roppongi to my shop just because he wanted to learn how to tattoo, too.

Bark of laughter escaped from his lips after scanning the skull he personally inked. I leaned towards his leaning body to check his wrist before looking at his genuine face. He looks so happy. Who would ever wonder if a Rindou Haitani could do that face? His eyes almost disappeared from smiling so hard, ears red. Who wouldn't fall for this bitch?

"I don't mind if you use my skin to practice," It feels incredibly humiliating as I focused on his new tattoo, avoiding his intense gaze.

"You don't mind?" I know very well his smug face is on right now.

"Yeah!" I forced a normal smile to prove a point.

"But, you never had one," He stated, crawling his fingers to mine, finally intertwining it. "Is it a new way to say 'yes'?"

Damn him and his old wise brain. He never fails to make me smile in awe. Everything in him– feels like fantasy. I couldn't fathom this feeling anymore.

The night is young, so are our shared kisses under the old building in Tokyo. I know he couldn't explain what he feels either, so we made use of our lips to let each other know how we both crave for each other. I never expected Rindou to treat me like a fragile one– definitely not days after he wrecked my insides.

"Ouch! Careful, Rin!" I shouted, holding the edge of my thigh cause it felt like it was bitten by a huge ant. Rindou kind of messed up, but he's starting to learn step by step.

He chuckled. "Don't move, I said,"

The dark blindfold scooped my vision and I let myself drown on it. While waiting for my "special" tattoo, I let myself rest lying on the ink bed of my shop. Today's Sunday and the shop is usually close this time. But, my boyfriend sneaked inside without me, knowing. He fucking looks like a stalker!

"Alright, baby. It's done," A little tap on my belly was done before he dragged my blindfold down. The sting of pain is still there, it'll subside soon since the tattoo he drew was not that big.

"R I N"

Slowly, my lips curved downward for a smile upon seeing his name on my lower belly. I slightly pulled the garter of my panty down to have a clearer view of it. His handwriting sucks, but it gave more essence to the tatts.

"I was expecting for a rose or something!" I tried to cover up the overwhelming feeling with my eyes rolled.

"Hm? That's even more special than rose or plain flowers," Both of his arms stood on the sides of my waist, purposely avoiding the fresh tattoo to send his face and body close to me.

"Why is it special, then?" I lifted myself from lying, eyes fixed at him.

"So I could remind myself," He swerved his head to the side, resting his nose on my neck. "...and everyone that you're mine,"

"Really?" My shoulders shrugged repeatedly as I chortled at his pick up line. How freaking corny!

It made him sit directly, unpleased with my playful response.

"Fine. So, I can remind myself that your pussy is mine while I pound on you non-stop,"

Notes: So... as a celebration to Sanzu's fanfic never stepping down on top #5 on 2 categories *drum rolls* I'll be publishing a long one shot of him. Of course, also Rindou or probably Koko next. Depends. Stay safe, everyone! Especially to co-Asian moots out there. If possible, don't go anywhere crowded.