Part 1: Hero aur Heroine

This story is a sequel to my first fanfiction on SamAina (Love in Mt. Abu). This book goes a step further and explores Samaina's struggles to get married and includes their romantic journey from school to college. 

This story would flit in between different time periods. I hope that's not much of a hindrance. 

That said, for all Samaina fans, you can either read Love in Mt. Abu first or enjoy this as a standalone book. Would eagerly await my readers' feedback! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

SECTION I 

1994: 4 Years Later 

Part 1: Hero aur Heroine 

Tuesday, 13th September, 1994:

It was almost noon when a snazzy bike dashed into the college campus. The tall, slightly lean young rider parked it in the student's section and disembarked from the bike. His brand-new, expensive sports shoes gleamed in sunlight as his feet touched the ground. As he took off his helmet, his beautiful, shiny locks were let loose. He combed his hand through his hair and looked into his bike's rear view mirror to set them. As he was doing this, his eyes fell upon a group of girls ogling at him from behind.

Sameer smiled, and turned to look at them. He took the shades off to reveal a pair of eyes sparkling with mischief. The girls were oomphhed. Had 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge' been released a year earlier, it would have seemed as if Raj saamne aa gaya tha! Sameer had transformed from Prem to Raj. He had retained Salman's innocent looks, but had now got hold of Shahrukh's boyish charm. Sameer chuckled apologetically at the girls and shook his head and fingers in a big NO. The girls were dejected to see that this handsome guy was already taken. Little did they know, he had lost his heart to his Simran, four long years back!

Sameer took out his books and headed straight to class, bike keys spinning on his finger. Whistling, he checked his watch and realized he was already quite late and dashed towards the class. Being late for class did not bother him. What bothered him was that he had lost out on those one hour and fifteen minutes that he could have got to spend with her.

"May I come in sir?" he asked the teacher from the doorway, his eyes on the mid-bench on the third row.

"Sameer Maheshwari, kal bhi late, aaj bhi late...kya chal raha hai?" exclaimed the literature professor.

"Ummm sorry sir, wo bike me kuch problem ho gayi thi toh...ummm...," he muttered not taking his eyes off the girl on that bench.

She was now fuming. He could see it in her eyes. More than trying to enter the class, he wanted to go and pacify her anger as soon as possible.

"Roz tumhari bike me problem kyun ho jati hai? Chalo aao andar," rapped the piqued professor as he turned to write on the board again. Sameer entered- his eyes on the girl in that bright yellow top, with frills on the collar and the sleeves, paired with dark blue jeans, her hair let loose, clamped onto her forehead with a matching yellow hair band. So she was wearing the top he'd gifted her last week, he thought and couldn't help but grin. She was looking right back at him and her eyes told him he'd had it today!

"Girlfriends are very hard to please," he sighed. He smiled furtively and sat down on the seat next to her. For the past four years, he'd been sitting besides her- on the adjacent bench in school and on the same bench as her since college began.

Sameer sang Nainaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें