Tattooed Avenue

DISCLAIMER:

This book is made purely fictional. Names, characters, places, events, nicknames and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to neither actual persons nor other characters from another book, living or dead, and or actual events is used in a fictional manner or is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission from the author. Always remember that 'Plagiarism is a crime.'

Also, please note that this story is written in Taglish (if you didn't read the Story Description of this book of mine), this time, the story will be written in the perspective of the main character, and will be in First Person, instead of writing in a Third Person, to give a striking distinction between my mind, as well as yours, from my stories written in Pure English.

Text Copyright © 2024 by: pilakkk

_____________________________________________

Hello, and welcome to my new project! I have been waiting for this day to come where in I get to finally write this story, so I hope that you would enjoy reading this 'Masterpiece' of mine. Mind you, this story (prolly this whole series) is very dear to my heart, that I even casted my friends in it.