9

Next Day | Friday 9pm | Kenadi's Apartment

"David move bruh, oh my god." Kenadi laughed as he laid on top of her.

"You been doing shit all day Ken give me some attention mama." He chuckled, kissing her neck.

She was currently processing orders on her computer since she would be spending tomorrow with Zay, so she couldn't do it on her normal day.

Kenadi let him lay on top of her, as she replied to emails.

"What are you even doing?" He frowned, looking in her computer.

"I'm processing some orders. I normally do it on Saturday's, but I'm going to be busy tomorrow." She mumbled, typing on her computer.

"What you gotta do tomorrow?" He asked, and she thought about if she should tell him.

"I told my friend I'd spend the day with him." She said, switching tabs on her computer.

"Uhhuh. Which friend is this?" He got off of her, laying beside her with his arm around her waist.

"Zay." She said, checking her website.

"So you spending the day with a nigga that ate yo pussy? Cool." He moved his arm, and she frowned.

"David it's not like that. Don't be like that." She closed her computer, turning to face him.

"Nah cause let me spend the day with a bitch who sucked my dick more than once. I feel like you like playing in my face." He told her, and she sighed.

"It's not like t-." She started, and he cut her off.

"Kenadi it's exactly like that. You think I'm dumb?" He frowned, and she stared at him.

"You think I'm finna drop somebody who been in my life for years? Cairo I know boundaries, and so does he." She said, and he rolled his eyes.

"I ain't say you had to drop him. I'm saying I'm finna go pick up a girl right now and spend the day with her. She done ate my dick up before too." He grabbed his phone, and she took it out of his hand.

"Yeah youn like that shit huh?" He tilted his head to the side.

"You are so difficult. I just said it's not like that. I don't care if you go spend the day with another girl because I'm not your girlfriend Cairo." She said, and he scoffed.

"Kenadi get the fuck out my face before you piss me off." He stared at her, and she frowned.

"Don't be cussing at me like that. I haven't said not one cuss word to you." She said, and he shrugged.

"I want you to get out my face. Since you ain't my girlfriend." He smirked.

"Am I? You never asked. You remember asking? Cause I don't." She replied.