26

2 weeks later.

"Cairo you're going to make me lateeee

"Cairo you're going to make me lateeee." She laughed as he hugged around her waist.

"Serene come back home with me. I don't wanna do this no more." He groaned, and she smiled.

"I'm not tryna be in no relationship right now Dave." She chuckled, hugging his neck before letting him go.

"Ight I'm finna kill myself then." He shrugged, sitting on his couch and she laughed.

Her phone rang, and she held her finger up for him to be quiet as she put it to her ear.

"Come home." Pooter rasped in the phone, and she grinned.

"Okay, I'm leaving East's now." She replied, picking at her shirt.

"Hurry up Ken Doll I miss you." He mumbled.

"I miss you too. I'll be there soon, byebye." She said, before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Dave asked her.

"You in my single woman business?" She smirked, grabbing her bag. She'd been over his house the last few days, and she'd just finished putting Kairi down for a nap.

"Girl whatever. Be safe on your trip and call me ight? I love you." He kissed her cheek, and she smiled.

"I love you too Cairo." She waved, pulling out of his driveway.

Her and Dave's friendship was quickly reconciling, they were closer than ever. She didn't understand why it took a break for them to grow closer with each other, even though they were pretty close before.

She'd been helping him with Kairi, staying strictly friends with him. No kissing, or touching.

She still didn't know what she was doing, she was just enjoying being single at the moment. Pooter was like a breath of fresh air to her, she was happy with whatever they were doing.

She snapped out of her thoughts, pulling in Pooter's garage.

She grabbed her bag, getting out of her car, and walking in his house after closing the garage.

She walked back to his room, a smile on her face seeing him sitting on his bed.

He stood up, walking over to her and grabbing her up for a rough kiss.

"I missed you." He grunted, gripping her ass.

"I missed you more baby." She smiled as he kissed down her neck.

The two of them had become obsessed with each other after their heavy session two weeks ago. They fucked damn near everyday, addicted to one another.

They couldn't stay away from each other, and they were fine with that.

"Chill out girl." He chuckled as she grabbed his dick through his shorts.

"What you been doing? Don't leave me for that long again." He picked her up, and she smiled.