『002』

"𝐖HAT the fuck?!" I said as I woke up in a bedroom I wasn't familiar with. I started panicking like 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲. Alright think Y/n, what do you do in a dangerous situation?

I looked to the left of the bedroom to see a big floor to ceiling window. "What if I jumped out the window and run?" I whispered. I quietly walked to the window and looked down. My eyes widened.

"No way I'm gonna survive the fall" I looked down, it felt like I was fifteen stories up, even tho I knew I wasn't. I looked at the exterior of the place I was in which looked like a mansion.

Who the hell lives here?

I remembered that I brought my phone with me when I went out to run last night. I patted my hand on my sweats and didn't feel my phone at all.

Shit, did that blond bitch take my phone?

I knew that right now was not the time to be worrying about my phone, and that I needed to get the hell out of here first.

I looked at the right side of the bedroom and see a big door. I could walk out the bedroom if it's unlocked and sneak out. I was kinda hesitant. What will happen if I got caught?

"Man fuck it" I said as I walked towards the door quietly. Grabbing the door nob and twisting it. I let out a small gasp after finding out that the door was unlocked this whole time.

Who the fuck kidnaps someone and leaves the door unlocked?! I slowly walked out of the room and looked to my right and than my left.

No one was in the hallway the room I was in. I walked down the hallway and see a pair of stairs on my right. Walking down it fast and quietly.

✎______________________________

I ran all the way to the end of the stairs and see another big hallway. I ran to the end of the hallway to see a dead end. Fuck I thought as I looked at the big wall in front of me.

"Are you lost?"

I got startled as I heard a voice behind me. Why does it sound so familiar? It definitely wasn't the blond boy from last night. I turned around and my eyes widened.

I recognized those beautiful green eyes and that dark brown hair. "You're the guy from the airport" I quietly said as I looked at him up and down.

He was wearing something similar the last time I saw him. He was now wearing black jeans and a dress shirt but instead of the dress shirt being white like last time, it was black. He still had his key necklace around his neck and still wore a man bun.

"Ah so you remember me" he said as he placed a small smile on his lips. "That's good to know" he stared right into my eyes. "What I'm a doing here?, who the fuck are you?"

"Come sit down, I'll explain everything to you" pointing at a chair and a fireplace in front of it. I walked over to the chair, sitting on it while the green eyed man stood beside the fireplace.

"The day I saw you at the airport, I thought at that moment my imagination was playing tricks on me...but it wasn't my imagination." He said as he looked at the fireplace beside him.

"5 years ago, my whole life has changed. My parents died, right in front of me, a bullet went through my fathers heart and hit me. I thought I was going to die just like my parents."

"When my heart stopped, I saw you. Everyday I had this imagine of you in front of my eyes. I was looking for you around the world. I was certain that one day you would stand in front of me and be mine"

"You gotta be kidding me right?" I said as I looked at him while gripping the chair I was on. "Nobody fucking owns me" I glared at him. "You can't just think I'm all yours by just kidnapping me"

"That's why I'm giving you a chance to fall in love with me. Not because I made you do it, because you want to" he said as he started walking towards me, stopping right in front of me.

"But I got a friend who's gonna look for me, I have my own life. I don't need a chance for love from you" I looked up at him, my eyebrows furrowed as I glared at his green eyes.

He let out a sigh and sat on a chair right beside me. "My people left a note to your friend Hange, saying that you left Japan for work, and that you needed a break from that busy city you live in"

I got out of my seat walking slowly to him. "Fuck you" I attempted to run but the man got up, grabbed me by my waist, pushing me down on the chair he sat in.

He leaned in close to my face, his lips only a centimetre away from mine. Having his hand around my neck, slightly choking me.

"I won't do anything without your consent, I will wait until you want me and come to me yourself" one of his hands on my neck while the other one slithering down my body and gripping my waist.

He let go of his hands on me and got off of me. Walking to the fireplace while I was still sitting on the chair, holding onto the sides. He turned his head to look back at me while his body faced the fireplace.

"You have 365 days. I will do anything so you can fall in love with me, if you don't change your mind next year, I will set you free"

365 days? That's one year! I can't live with him for that long. I thought as I looked at him. I got out of the chair and attempted to run again but he ran and successfully grabbed me, pinning me on the wall.

"You need to stop fucking running" he growled at me as our lips are only centimetres apart again.

"Um excuse me Eren"

I here a familiar voice as me and the man turn our heads to see who it is.

Oh great it's the blond boy from last night

"You have some unfinished business you have to do" the blond boy said as he looked at the green eyed man.

So the man in front of me is named Eren? You thought as you looked at his pretty green eyes.

He sighed and let go of me. He walked over to the blond man. "Take her to her room" Eren said as he walked away. The blond boy nodded and started walking towards me.

"Come on, let's go" I nodded my head and he started walking, leading me to my room.

✎______________________________

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐏𝐥𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 :,)