-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏-

"𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥
𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭
𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝."
― 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡, 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

It was in the middle of your last year, you were a senior and everything was working out the way you had planned. You see that popular girl who actually has a good heart but can't remember it because she's has been a bitch for so long ? Well, that's you. Emily Klin, 18 years old, blue eyes and silver hair straightened so perfectly. You were the second most popular girl in college, right after Brittany, your 'bestie'. Your makeup was flawless with perfect fox eyeliner giving your ice blue eyes an even colder look. Your skirt and top were black and white, matching with your platform shoes and you had jewellery everywhere, wether it was on your ears, wrists and fingers. You had been like this since the beginning of college but before that, you can't really picture who you were anymore.

That day you were getting to your locker when you felt someone beside you. As you turned around, you were shocked to be standing in front of someone you hadn't seen in a very long time. Peter Parker. An adorable guy with soft brown curls and cute brown eyes. He was shy but so sweet and super smart. He also used to be your best friend. And there he was, smiling shyly at you before being able to speak to you.

"H- Hey Emily... I- I'm here because I really need your help... to ask Brittany out... he blurts out, blushing.

-Why me Parker ? you replied cocking your brow.

-H- Huh... Because she's your best friend and huh- I- ... Please just help me out, for old times ?

Hearing the end of his sentence made your face harden. But inside, it had saddened you. Peter and you were the best friends in the world along with Ned and later MJ. He used to know everything about you and you knew knew everything about him. When you got into, college Brittany spotted you and you became one of her's, leaving your old friends behind. Since that day, you had never spoken to them again. Defeated by his pleas ans his face, you agreed and replied with a false annoyed tone.

-Fine, come to her party tomorrow evening, I'll text you my address. He looks awkwardly at his hands.

-Emily, I've had your address since we were 5. And you gave me your campus one before you... we stopped talking.

-Oh... right... I'll text you the time to pick me up then. And please Parker ? Don't look ugly...You look at him and walk away, mentally facepalming yourself. Why the fuck were you so mean to him ?

He watched you roll your hips as you walked away, feeling a bit sad. He couldn't lie, he missed you. A lot. Before college, you were inseparable and you were a little sunshine, his little sunshine. You didn't change at all for him but he couldn't recognize you, and that made him sadder than he should probably be. He received a text and saw you had sent him the hour to meet you.

𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙀𝙢'💅🏻 : hey parker, this is emily.
Pick me up at 9:45 party starts at 10'.

𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪 : yeah i also have your number.
perfect see u tomorrow night.
9:45 sharp.
read 3:24 PM

Great. You left him on read. I mean, he was expecting it but seeing it still hurt. He got his stuff and the bell rang, signalling the end of the pause. Back to class it was.