𝟒𝟓. ✭ 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 ✭

I groan out a noise and press my head into the back of the soft leather as her mouth sinks down around me. My cock throbs in her hands and mouth as she works me in a sensual manner. It's not fast. It's not slow. No, it's steady and the wetness of her, with that rhythmic up and down motion, is almost enough to forget the pain radiating throughout my body. Her tongue rolls around the head of my cock, teasing and tasting. The act has my eyes flicking down to hers, watching as she flattens her tongue to capture a bit of precum.

As if she could sense my stare her eyes catch mine, lips wrapping around me and sinking down again. She picks up her pace moving quicker it has the muscles in my abdomen clenching and unclenching, my breath picking up as I climb my way to my personal precipice. I ignore the raging, flaming pain from the muscles that tense all over my body. I'm so close, so fucking close to coming.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Dani doesn't stop even after the loud raps of a fist on our door. She keeps going but the second round of knocks has me tearing my eyes away from her and glaring at the door. I swear to fucking God if that is Torey... Dani doesn't stop. To her credit, she cares more about getting me off than whatever impatient asshole is outside of our door determined to ruin my orgasm. When the pounding just continues nonstop I groan and not in a pleasurable way this time.

Well, there goes that.

"Dani, I'm not going to be able to fucking come with someone incessantly knocking on our door." No, I'm just going to be in an entire other type of discomfort. "Thank you, though. A for effort."

"You did not just seriously say 'A for effort'." She said after dismounting her mouth from my throbbing cock. I was so fucking close. "Want me to answer the door?"

"I don't think whoever is on the other side is going to be met with this." I gesture down to my lap, specifically the glistening hard-on I'm sporting. "Check who it is first." As she walks over to the door I pull up my joggers that do nothing to hide the dick currently aching inside of them.

"It's Torey."

"Of course it is." I look up at the ceiling and glower.

"Should I answer it?" There's another round of pounding on the door as if he were letting her know that not opening it is a non-option. "I don't have to."

"Just fucking answer it, Dani. You know he won't stop if you don't." She doesn't respond to me, she just opens the door as if in agreement.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Dani. I was about to break the damn door down." I watch as his hands roam all over her body like he's trying to make sure she's okay. That's when I notice the beginning of a bruise on his jaw and how his suit is disheveled.

"What happened?" I stand up from my place on the sofa and walk over to them, seeing dried blood on him now, a tear in his jacket. "Someone jumped you here?"

"No not here. I uh, I went out."

"You left?!" Dani's voice a touch higher with worry. "Why would you leave? What's wrong with you?" His eyes roam over her and then to me. Us. He didn't need to vocalize it. I could see it. "Torey?"

"I don't know. I was feeling cooped up in this fucking place and needed to get out." He wanted to find violence because that's how Torey copes. "Stop looking at me like that." The words were aimed at me because he knows I'm reading him.

"Like I asked before, what happened? Clearly something." I gesture to his appearance. "You're a fucking wreck."

"A sexy wreck."

"An arrogant wreck."

"Can you just tell us what happened?!" Dani interrupted in exasperation.

"I met a girl at a club and was going to take her back here to fuck." Dani winces at his bluntness. It was the smallest of winces but I'd caught it. She's still so confused on how to feel about the man in front of her. I know a night in each other's arms couldn't have helped in the least. I sigh internally.