Three

So I'll admit, they are pretty fun to be around, I've been with them for about four days I think. The pogues, I think that's what they call themselves, have officially claimed me as one of them. Aka the nothing left to lose club. That night I stumbled into them was crazy. "What are you doing all the way down here?" A voice asked behind me. I turned around and I see JJ walking towards me.

"What? It's relaxing, I never got to see the ocean like this before. Even though I lived in Charlston, it was never this pretty." I smiled towards the ocean. "Do you wanna sit with me? We could talk or we could just sit. Whatever you want to do." I ask. He smiles but he hesitated. I gave him a warm smile and told him I don't bite in a jokingly voice. He chuckled and sat down next to me.

We sat in silence for a few minuets looking at the water before I broke the silence. "So, what about your family? What were they like?" I ask. Obviously it was a mistake cause his face fell. "Oh... I-I'm sorry. I didn't me" "It's ok. I'll still tell you." He cut me off. " It's nothing special, really. My mom left when I was young and my dad was an abusive drunk. So..." He looked away from me back at the ocean. I debated in me head but I went through with it, I put my hand on his back and I was rubbing his back when he looked back at me. I smiled at him but it wasn't a happy smile. It was that kind of smile where its sad because you know exactly what they other person has gone through.

"Have you ever surfed?" JJ asked abruptly. "What?" I ask, laughing a bit out of the blue the question was. "Have you ever been surfing?" He asks again. "I have not, my dear JJ. Why do you surf a lot?" I ask looking back towards him. He looked utterly surprised that I've never been surfing. "What? Is that bad?" I ask nervously. "I cannot believe you've never been surfing! Can I teach you? Doesn't matter, I'm gonna teach you."

He stands up quickly and holds his hand out for me to take it. I take his hand and he pulls me up and he starts to run back to where everyone else is. When we get there he stops and I run into him since I was confused and wasn't paying attention. "God JJ! Maybe not rip out my arm next time." I say rubbing my shoulder. "Guys..." JJ says, "Aurora has never surfed!" "You ran all the way down the beach dragging her with you to tell us... that?" Pope asked, confused.

"He said he was gonna teach me but we don't have boards so I was so confused and thinking about that while I was being dragged and then ran into him." I said, still rubbing my shoulder. And I noticed that I was still holding his hand, it was surprisingly natural and comforting. I look at him and he's looking at our hands laced together.

"Well, you could just teach her how to stand and everything?" John B says like a smirk on his face. You look at him and he has a look on his face. Before I know it I'm being pulled away again by JJ. This time in the other direction we came from. The sandier, less rocky part of the beach. Suddenly he trips but when he does he takes me down with him.

"Really JJ?!" I say stare at him. "There was a rock! I tripped! Are you ok cupcake?" He says brushing my hair out of my face. "Oh please!" I say blowing the strands of hair that were still there. We are still laying next to each other on the sand. He gets up and reaches out his hand. "Your not gonna pull me this time are you?" I ask laughing up at him. He rolls his eyes and I take his hand a he pulls me up.

"Ok since we are situated are you ready?" He asks as he is drawing the outline of a board in the sand. One for you and one for him. You look at him with a sideways look of confusion. "What? It's our makeshift board for now. Ok let's get started." he says wiping his hands on his ripped tank top where at some points you can see his abs. He shows me how to swim on the board and then stand up.

"Ok ok hold up your form is messed up." He said. "What? What did I do?" He comes and stands behind me. He stood for a second and hesitated before he put his hands on my waist. Butterflies shot through my stomach and through my entire body. I take a sharp breath in and I think I scared him because his hands shot up. "No no it's ok. I'm ok."

He put his hands back on to my waist and I could feel his heartbeat on my back. I look at him over my shoulder and he looks at me in the eyes. He turns me around and we are barley and inch between our noses. I look at his lips and then into his eyes, he pulls me into him to where our bodies are pushed against each other.

Then he does it. He kisses me. He combs his fingers into my hair and keeps pulling me into him. He had the softest lips and his hair... my god it was so soft. He pulls away for a second and smiles on my lips. I look at him and then pull him into me again. This boy was amazing, every inch of him was perfect...