Five

I woke up the next morning still lying by the water. I stand up and wipe the sand from the side of my face. Sarah wasn't there though, so I started to walk towards where we had the fire the night prior.

I see everyone still sleeping. I walk over to JJ and brush the hair from his face and kiss him on the forehead. I smile at him for a moment, he looks peaceful. I stand up and walk towards my boat to put the picture back. "I love you mom. Even though you gave me up and I don't know why, I love you. I left home, I finally got away from him. And I found John B. He seems like a cool guy. I haven't really gotten to know him though... ok until we talk again" I kiss the picture and put it back in the bin.

As I'm walking back I think of how crazy my life has been recently. Like how is my life this terrible yet amazing at the same time? Me being me I get so distracted I trip right over a log. I hope that no one saw that but when I get up and brush myself off I see JJ sitting and laughing at me quietly. I glare at him and walk over to sit by him. "You didn't see that, ok?" I said looking at him. "Uh huh sure." He said laughing at me. "You wanna go for a walk? I don't wanna wake anyone up too early." I said.

We stand up and start walking, I don't know where but we're walking. JJ's company is nice. I feel relaxed with him. "So... how do you like having a brother?" He asks. "Well I know nothing about him so... kinda weird right now." I say looking at him. "It's ok you'll get to know him. John B's a cool dude. So where is this boat of yours? He asks. I smiled at him and changed directions towards where I left the boat. He seemed really excited to see it for some reason.

We get to the boat and he jumps in immediately. He holds his hand out for me to get in and I take it. "Ya know these seats are much more comfortable then the logs we've been sitting on." He looks at me with a smirk. "Well... I mean you know it's here now. Just ya can't take it." I winked at him. He stood up and walked towards where I was standing by the wheel. He came so close to me I swear he could hear my heart beating so fast. He was looking at me in the eyes and smirked. He was about to take a step back and I could tell but I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to kiss him so badly. So I did...

My fingers were lace through his hair while his hands were cupping my face. I just wanted him. He was all I could think about. His lips were so delicate and his hair was soft. I pulled back and looked him in the eyes and smiled. Smiled like I've never smiled before. Smiled like you do when you hear a baby's laugh. Or when your favorite song comes on. Because JJ was my happiness. He smiles back with the cutest smile and kisses me again. And that's when I realized that I was finally happy. With my friends, my brother and JJ. He made me happy.

I'm in love with JJ Maybank... What did I just get myself into?