Author's Note

Hello, and Welcome! This is Fifteen Days. I just want to go over a few things before you continue to read my story.

First and foremost: copyright.

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT:

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination, or are used fictitiously. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews.

This is my story, and I don't want it published anywhere else. By no means will this be copied. I also won't be allowing any translations of the story whatsoever, if any of you were wondering and wanted to translate it. Basically I'm saying if anyone copies it in any format I will come for you.

Now that we have that out of the way, here's a little bit about me. My name is Naomi, but you can call me Noms (pronounced: gnomes), and I'm from Canada. I'm also coloured (which means I'm half black and half white). Some of the terms I use in the story, such as degrees and speed (driving), will be measured in what I am used to. Degrees celsius (not fahrenheit), and for speed, km/h. They won't be used constantly though. If you don't follow me already, you can find me on twitter @/naomimakb, and on instagram @/naomilftv.

I will put trigger warnings (TW) and content warnings (CW) at the beginning of chapters that will have content that could be triggering to some people. I'm not that familiar with content warnings, so if I mislabel it as a trigger warning, please let me know in the kindest way possible and I will change it. Also, if I don't have any sort of warning and there is content in the chapter that's triggering, again, let me know and I will put a warning.

This story will have topics such as:

- disease (and things that come long with it)

- alcohol, food

If there's anymore, I'll make sure to add them here.

This story will not have smut. The reason is because personally, I'm not that comfortable writing or reading smut, so this story will not have it. It also doesn't have a focus around that.

Last but not least, I really hope you enjoy this story and connect to it in some way. This is not my first fan fiction, but it's the first one I'm publishing. The others I haven't published yet because I'm still working on them and I want everything to be just right because I care about them more. I still care about this one but it's not up there with the other ones I'm writing. Anyway, I won't keep you any longer; you can go read now!

I really hope you enjoy my story.

All the love,

Naomi <3